The Official Kobe X iD thread

to anyone waiting to hear on their grinch x's check your orders on NDC. I just checked and mine is showing as shipped with a tracking number. No email notification

to anyone waiting to hear on their grinch x's check your orders on NDC. I just checked and mine is showing as shipped with a tracking number. No email notification
mines just say progress,I ordered on 22nd within 15 mins lol.No news since.

Said 2/8 date but then others have 1/30 date

Nike disappointed me with not letting us choose the tongue logo color

But they almost make up for that by allowing a uniform flyknit color across the entire upper rather than a different color toe box a la chesters drill sergeants opening night mambacurial Xmas

Props to all of you on the creativity in making all these beautiful kicks

Last edited:
Regarding the Grinch...

I ordered two pairs.  

The second pair I ordered (about an hr after they went live)...I'm at the 'almost finished' email stage.

The first pair I ordered at launch time...only thing I ever received was the OG 'received order' email, and it's still at the 'in progress' stage.

So...there's a bunch of us in the same boat.  Just think they are doing the usual LIFO (last in, first out) regarding the orders they received.

Now it's on to the XI iDs on Saturday.

Last edited:

has anyone gotten their started e-mail on these grinches? Think Nike forgot about me
I ordered in the first hour it went live and haven't got any updates yet

No email but when I logged in both of mine say in process.  Strange thing is the stock one I ordered first day shows a delivery date three weeks after the one I did on Christmas with a volt tongue
I posted mine a couples pages back. Got this on Jan 2nd

and today came the rest.....

Last edited:
Sigh....went on NDC chat to find out about my Grinches, "Baby Joan" basically didn't give me any info other than my order was "processed just now" and it will still arrive by 2/8. Told her Mamba is going to be retired by the time they come at this rate. Ah well. These things better blow me away or they'll go back for some 11s.

Last edited:
I ordered Grinches within 10 minutes of them posting the link. Got original expected date 2/8 and woke up this morning to shipping notification. My pair should be here on Friday!

I ordered Grinches within 10 minutes of them posting the link. Got original expected date 2/8 and woke up this morning to shipping notification. My pair should be here on Friday!
0b1c546c97a850565bfdcc61d94abe0c.gif

Does anyone have pics of the multicolor/ dark grey upper? I'm seeing what looks like multicolor/ black uppers in some pics and wanna know if those are the same colors. They don't have a blk option on the site.

Does anyone have pics of the multicolor/ dark grey upper? I'm seeing what looks like multicolor/ black uppers in some pics and wanna know if those are the same colors. They don't have a blk option on the site.
My pair...

They took the black off shortly after pairs were arriving in home...probably because of the shady spray painted black and the amount of returns. These I don't think turned out too bad. Only pair of non-wolf grey uppered MCs I have left.

Last edited:
I'm excited to see the Grinch pictures. I ended up ordering because of FOMO but then canceled a few days later because I rather spend on other shoes

Just had my grinches that I ordered after the initial size sellout cancelled. At least I got a 20% off code out of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom