The Official Kobe X iD thread

I just won a pair of size 9.5 grinchs for 334 thru eBay. So pumped, now hopefully the seller doesn't flake

Does anyone know where I can purchase a pair of the multicolor ID or grinch ID? Other than eBay? The selection there is extremely limited.

I ordered a pair of grinch's about 20 minutes after they went live and didn't receive the cancelled email until the Kobe X's could no longer be customized so I couldn't even go back and buy a pair of the multicolors. I also didn't have the foresight to order as many pairs as possible with the intention of just returning all but one pair to greatly increase my odds at actually receiving one.

If anyone here is interested in actually selling an extra pair (I doubt it) I'm looking for a 10.5 or 11 and can offer a 20% off code in addition to money.

In case you couldn't tell I'm desperate to get my hands on a pair of either of these hahaha :frown:

(If this is against the rules I'm sorry, I just created an account to see if I had any options other than eBay)

If someone got a pair of Grinches or stock pair of mc with a black tongue ,to send back to NDC with a size 10, please let me know, would be interested.

BIGJ, why is there a double standard? No one deleted this post and this person is trying to buy

Last edited:
BIGJ, why is there a double standard? No one deleted this post and this person is trying to buy
Because you need to have "KOBE" in your username if you want to BUY/SELL in here....

i kid. I assume it's just because it was overlooked by the mods. 

If someone got a pair of Grinches or stock pair of mc with a black tongue ,to send back to NDC with a size 10, please let me know, would be interested.

Not all posts are seen so chill on that double standard noise. I've seen you trying to buy in here NUMEROUS times already and you are lucky I didn't already suspend your account.

Ordered my "Coal Hearted" pair (size 11) on 12/22/15 @ 11:13am & received the started email on 01/10/16. Nike, please send me an almost finish email tonight.:frown:

NDC upping up the ante with 25% codes? Come on Nike, cancel my pair....somewhat serious. Got a number of 11 iDs I'd pull the trigger on.

Got my pair, made a simple black & white colorway. Got another pair in inverse colorway and fk upper, really sucks that they didn't offer an all white fk upper, would have preferred that over the fused upper.

KQUoeiF.jpg

Last edited:
So estimated delivery of my Grinch pair is supposed to be 3 weeks from today, which I'm not sure if that will happen or not considering it hasn't even been started yet. Talked to NDC and they tell me:

"It looks like we are going to send your order up and consult with our elite services that work with the Nike iD factory to update the status and let you know what is going on with your order. You will hear back from us directly threw email with in 2-3 business days"

I imagine this will be the "sorry we had to cancel your order" email. I'm just tired of getting the damn runaround on this.

Ordered Grinch pair on 12/22...still not a single email, yet Nike telling me they are coming. 
tired.gif

Regular black flyknit elite X id ("Kylo Ren") pair ordered on 1/6, got a "Started" email on 1/12. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom