The Official Kobe X iD thread

Got my shipped email for the grinches. ETA is 2/2. No way these will make it from China to Memphis overnight.

Now I'm just just waiting on a MC to ship that's been sitting at completed status for 3 weeks now

Ordered the first day (within 5 minutes of drop) and I just got my size 13 stock pair in today.  Well worth the wait though...

Just got my Volt Tongue pair in. Overall happy but, Looks like Nike is gonna force me to paint the tongue logo with the bleeding of red they left in there from the start. The Kobe Logo has a red tint like stain on both tongues. Also there seems to be red thread sewn in under my Flyknit on the toe. Not a huge deal but kinda odd, happy regardless.

View media item 1893250View media item 1893251

Grinches finally came in just now. Ordered in the first hour of the release and getting them now. They were worth the wait tho, these are insane in person. I went with the stock pair, maybe post pics later. Finally done with the X.

Just got my Volt Tongue pair in. Overall happy but, Looks like Nike is gonna force me to paint the tongue logo with the bleeding of red they left in there from the start. The Kobe Logo has a red tint like stain on both tongues. Also there seems to be red thread sewn in under my Flyknit on the toe. Not a huge deal but kinda odd, happy regardless.

View media item 1893250View media item 1893251
The tongue is the foam showing through. It was the same on the white tongues. That red thread in the toe is strange. Seems like something you can get q coupon for though.

Real happy with these. 
Those are fire man. I love the Kylo Ren busts too haha.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
So I woke up to an "Almost Finished" email on my Grinches, a day after they should have been shipped already according to Customer Service a few weeks ago. Odds are they won't get to me by the estimated delivery date that was 7 weeks out from my order
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom