The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

will be available after tip off, good luck
Edit:

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Buying an EM for $225 is kinda like buying a hamburger for $2, when it's the same exact hamburger as the one on the dollar menu, only it comes in a special edition wrapper.   At the end of the day, it's the same hamburger, and this sneaker is still an EM.  But hey, that special edition burger wrapper is 'limited.'
roll.gif

Last edited:
Guess ill be owning 2 EM's because I have to do 2 pair. hopefully 225 is a tentative thing.

probably going to do the "No-imagination" pair & one based off the MVP IV

terrible comparison
laugh.gif
That depends on your usage.  If these are just going to sit in their box as part of someone's collection, and they get some sort of satisfaction from just knowing they have them, or they're going to sit on a shelf/be displayed or something...I guess I can see them being of a higher value.  If they are going to be used for anything close to what they are intended to be used/worn/played around in, they're EMs.  The only 9 EM I owned (Silk Road) fell apart under casual use.  The 10 'EM' version I have, the Blue Lagoons...the swoosh fell of one of the shoes, and they now have scales that shed.   Junk.  At least the 2 pairs I've owned.  I can't justify paying $225 for any EM.

Last edited:
Buying an EM for $225 is kinda like buying a hamburger for $2, when it's the same exact hamburger as the one on the dollar menu, only it comes in a special edition wrapper.   At the end of the day, it's the same hamburger, and this sneaker is still an EM.  But hey, that special edition burger wrapper is 'limited.':rofl:

If you put it that way isn't that the same for every other shoe in a specific model then

So if these were $205 you would be fine with them?

I just hope you don't have to use a translucent sole.

If you put it that way isn't that the same for every other shoe in a specific model then
My point is, if you're going to sell a $1 hamburger (or whatever) that's a 'special edition' because it now has 'special sauce' and it's in a different wrapper...fine.  Sell it for $1.25.  They're taking a $160 dollar sneaker (and that's debatable), adding a little sauce, and jacking the price up to $225!  These should be $200ish.  Where is that extra $20-25?  A special edition iD box?  A plastic keychain?  At least a collector card?  Something?  

It's the principle.  That's why when I see people on here doing anything and everything to get discount codes, I'm glad to see it.

Last edited:

My point is, if you're going to sell a $1 hamburger (or whatever) that's a 'special edition' because it now has 'special sauce' and it's in a different wrapper...fine.  Sell it for $1.25.  They're taking a $160 dollar sneaker (and that's debatable), adding a little sauce, and jacking the price up to $225!  These should be $200ish.  Where is that extra $20-25?  A special edition iD box?  A plastic keychain?  At least a collector card?  Something?  

It's the principle.  That's why when I see people on here doing anything and everything to get discount codes, I'm glad to see it.

Stop posting on this you're making me hungry!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom