The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I wouldn't have expected him to wear those. More likely the black/gold promotagged pair or the FTBs. Or something completely different.

Yea it's most likely the ftb pair. It would be cool to see him wear a retro like when Jordan wore the 1's at the Garden. Love when Kobe wore the Prelude 1's.

Last edited:
It wouldn't make sense for Kobe to wear these now for the last game since Derozan already did. If Kobe does wear them kind of bs hat Derozan would do it before he got to debut them. But my prediction was that they would make his last pair an ID with graphics on it.

How's it bs? Nike sent him the shoes to wear. If they didn't want him to wear them then they wouldn't have sent them yet. Nike planned this

Definitely in the minority here but i like EM (Flyknit too).  My 20% code will go to good use...

On another note.  Looking for good pics of a:  black based iD with translucent sole and gold speckles.  Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
How's it bs? Nike sent him the shoes to wear. If they didn't want him to wear them then they wouldn't have sent them yet. Nike planned this

I'm saying that if that is in fact the last pair that Kobe will wear in game, which is doubtful, it wouldn't be a cool move to do just because it takes some of the element of surprise of seeing it's debut on court. Obviously Nike sent him the pair and he can do what he wants. The fact that he wore them already tells me it's highly unlikely that Kobe will be wearing that pair for the his last game though.

Last edited:
In the Nike pics they mirrored the graphics so the numbers were backwards I'm glad that's not the case

Don't care for these that much but if this is what he is wearing for this last game, then I'll have to get them lol

As long as there is a solid outsole option, Ill probably pick these up.

Might have to make a call 
nerd.gif

91099439.gif

I'm saying that if that is in fact the last pair that Kobe will wear in game, which is doubtful, it wouldn't be a cool move to do just because it takes some of the element of surprise of seeing it's debut on court. Obviously Nike sent him the pair and he can do what he wants. The fact that he wore them already tells me it's highly unlikely that Kobe will be wearing that pair for the his last game though.

I think he's gonna wear the PEs posted by realpromotagged. So neither the IDs or the FTB.

Any word on what time the Mamba Day's will be available? I heard at tip off, then I've seen a few other places that it's actually going to be available sooner than that. 

Any word on what time the Mamba Day's will be available? I heard at tip off, then I've seen a few other places that it's actually going to be available sooner than that. 

i'm guessing 10:30pm EST, when kobe's last game tips off. but just to be sure, keep an eye out for the usual 10am, 12pm, 1pm release times.

Last edited:

Nike tweeted they would available before way tip off so I'm assuming 10am

I hope they aren't up too early, wanted to see what he wears as well, perhaps make those on iD too, got a discount code that I'd like to use on the whole order but I don't want to risk those selling out.

the heel symbol means "legacy" according to the nike iD options so i'm all for it. i find it a little redundant to have the shozoku logo on the heel when there are one on each tongue already. to each his own though.

Back
Top Bottom