The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

3 PRM options TBD.

Making a total of 7 for XI Elite Low IDs 

No chance at HTMs if there'll be any for this model, so bring on these PRM options :nerd:

I think we'll be waiting awhile though since these just came out today. Gotta hype it back up when orders of iDs are slow.

View media item 186301070% sold on these, naming them 'Summer Haze'

-GITD swoosh

-The ASG 8's eluded me so this orange print is reminiscent

-I made and returned (SMH) a Blue/pink fade Kobe 9 iD that was summer themed...glow swoosh

-This will most likely be my ONLY Kobe XI purchase...I'm comitting to only buying ONE pair, I'm good off the BHM's...I know these iD options go away after a bit so I'm thinking..

Last edited by a moderator:
I know with the X's there was a lot of custom paint jobs for swooshes etc. But has anyone tried painting the flyknit before?

I know with the X's there was a lot of custom paint jobs for swooshes etc. But has anyone tried painting the flyknit before?
I painted the swoosh on my flyknit 4.0s before.  I used angelus paint but It didn't stay because the knit was stretchy and moved a lot. 

Nike seems to be going all out for this being Kobe's last in game shoe. I can only imagine what they'll add throughout the next couple months

I painted the swoosh on my flyknit 4.0s before.  I used angelus paint but It didn't stay because the knit was stretchy and moved a lot. 
Cool thanks man. I was thinking of getting the White/ grey ones and painting it so its all white. Guess I won't be doing that now then haha. Appreciate it

Quick question fams - I can't make up my mind between speckled or unspeckled outsoles. I've already decided on everything else. I'm literally like 50/50 right now. What you guys think has a more timeless look? I plan to rock these for a very very long time since they'll be around $300 all said and done.

So...speckles
View media item 1863160
Or no speckles...
View media item 1863161
Thanks all!

Quick question fams - I can't make up my mind between speckled or unspeckled outsoles. I've already decided on everything else. I'm literally like 50/50 right now. What you guys think has a more timeless look? I plan to rock these for a very very long time since they'll be around $300 all said and done.

So...speckles

Or no speckles...

Thanks all!
I like the speckles.

Who was it that was able to generate multicoloured sample images for the X by altering the url? Any chance it's possible to do it for these?

So...speckles
View media item 1863160
Or no speckles...
View media item 1863161
Thanks all!
I'd go without, looks cleaner

So...speckles

Or no speckles...

Thanks all!
 Speckles 

So...speckles

Or no speckles...

Thanks all!
 Speckles 

Did they fire the OD speckles guy yet? Lol

What's up with the bottoms not appearing?
Your referring to the outsole options like the accession graphic, translucent and so on correct??......I was wondering the same thing and figured out you have to move the shoe to the image where its angled so you can actually see the bottom (underneath of the sole) of the shoe and then the different options and changes can be seen

Last edited:
Did they fire the OD speckles guy yet? Lol
I think so 
laugh.gif

Ordered a pair of the 10s with speckles and they were executed well.

From seeing other pairs on the 10 iD thread, I would say most of them look good. But there's always a chance that the speckles guy gets you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No chance at HTMs if there'll be any for this model, so bring on these PRM options :nerd:

I think we'll be waiting awhile though since these just came out today. Gotta hype it back up when orders of iDs are slow.

Id be surprised if there wasnt a HTM version on this model.

1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2 with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom