The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Color options are pretty solid, I do wish there were a couple more solid outsole options, especially a wolf grey

I really want to pull the trigger on a sulfur inspired pair but I need to see how bad the paint job is on some of these. I have learned my lesson from past ID orders to wait until I see pics.

I want to try the XDR outsole but from reading the Kobe 8 thread it seems like the rubber was pretty much the same. Anyone have any experience with ID xdr?

I want to try the XDR outsole but from reading the Kobe 8 thread it seems like the rubber was pretty much the same. Anyone have any experience with ID xdr?
I can say from personal experience using the iD XDR option on the Kobe 8, that it looked and felt exactly the same.  Maybe they have improved it but it did not last any longer on that model than the standard outsole.  Again, this is just speaking from using the Kobe 8 iD XDR

I can say from personal experience using the iD XDR option on the Kobe 8, that it looked and felt exactly the same. 
Maybe they have improved it but it did not last any longer on that model than the standard outsole.  Again, this is just speaking from using the Kobe 8 iD XDR

How did the Xdr perform indoor?

Whats up NT?
This is my first post, had trouble getting logged in and then resetting my password for a while >: but finally got it set.
Pretty big fan of the kobe silo, already ordered one pair of these xi's. Excited to see what options come and what designs people come up with. Will post some of the ideas I've had once I figure out how lol.

How did the Xdr perform indoor?
On the Kobe 8 it played well indoors too. I really couldn't tell/feel a difference in compound.

GRs that release with xdr are usually the real deal where it lasts longer. But my iD experience was different

Back
Top Bottom