The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Nice 
nthat.gif

I'm dying to see what the yellow ascension pattern looks like. Nike really needs to make a shoe with the different uppers. Not like making those pairs hurts their pocket book too bad. May honestly get more orders in if they did that. It could also lower the amount of returns

No chance at HTMs if there'll be any for this model, so bring on these PRM options
nerd.gif

I think we'll be waiting awhile though since these just came out today. Gotta hype it back up when orders of iDs are slow.
Solid, fade, ascension plus 3 PRMs. What's the 7th option?
Slight update, some of my previous post was probably confusing to most 

The PRM ID options I believe are AS ( All Star ) options giving the title of the model and price should be the same 

XI Elite Low PRM (AS) ID 

XI Elite Low ID 

-001 < Not Available Yet 

-100 < Not Available Yet 

-991 < Lunar Insole 

-992 < Lunar w/ Zoom 

-993 < Zoom 

Slight update, some of my previous post was probably confusing to most 

The PRM ID options I believe are AS ( All Star ) options giving the title of the model and price should be the same 

XI Elite Low PRM (AS) ID 

Last year people were hating on the AS options, they turned out to be dope and then people said they shouldn't have slept. Don't let that happen this year 
happy.gif

Debating between the silver swoosh or grey swoosh and team red logo or grey logo. Help! I am too indecisive. Im going for an aston martin kind of look.

lotsa really nice designs.. can't wait to see the solid white and black uppers on hand and on feet.. 

if anyone here wants to make a "what the" ID option with different colors size 11 and trade 1 shoe please PM me

I really.....really want to order these to see what these look like. I just cant tell whether to go with ascension outsole or the translucent yellow.

Trying to emulate the sulfurs.

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-8-system-sulfur-debut-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom