The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

i didnt like the way demar derozens pair looked last week but i cant wait to see what some look like when they start coming in

Last edited:
This should sorta let you know what yours will look like. I know you have a solid upper & no speckles but still. 

View media item 1873272
Curse you for posting this photograph, that dark grey pair in the background looks GOOD. I was waiting to see how the dark grey looked before ordering my 3rd ID. Well, looks like it will be sooner than later now. Thanks.

Curse you for posting this photograph, that dark grey pair in the background looks GOOD. I was waiting to see how the dark grey looked before ordering my 3rd ID. Well, looks like it will be sooner than later now. Thanks.
It's crazy, on Friday I added a grey pair on my wish list looking exactly like that except with grey lining. I'm liking the look of those.

Dark grey might be the only other color I mess with besides black or white. Even assuming that's painted, at least its starting out on the white/grey base.

Finally ordered my pair last night.

Delivery estimated 02/25.

Excited to see my pair in person...total orange should pop nice.

:smokin

Last edited:
Did anybody go with the full length zoom? Curious how that would be vs just in the heel

Did anybody go with the full length zoom? Curious how that would be vs just in the heel
Yea I went with the full length zoom, I figured I might as well, and then see which I like better compared to the regular insert in the GR pairs.

Full length zoom or nothing for me. I rather have a bunch of those laying around since I already have enough shoes with full lunarlons in my closet.

so the fade is like the kobe 9 ..painted...really PAINTED.....the regular kobe IX actually FADES tho...WTF

I went with white for my first pair...

I just hope if/when they do MC, they use the print off the Flyknit Racer 2.0.

you think nike will sell the insole by itself anytime soon? gonna get one id at the end of the year, but would like full zoom for my achilles heels in the meantime

Back
Top Bottom