The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

roll.gif
If somebody posts a picture of their pair next to a potato, I'm never coming back to this thread
laugh.gif
At the very least there will be any of the following:

- Blurry ("potato") pics

- Someone saying their pair was delivered but they have to pull an all-nighter at work and won't be home for 12 more hours before they can post pics

- Someone who isn't at home to get their pair, but their girl sends a pic of the shoe that's 40 feet across the room from them and thats the only pic she sent, and now she's on her way to work and can't send more

Last edited:

laugh.gif

- Blurry ("potato") pics

- Someone saying their pair was delivered but they have to pull an all-nighter at work and won't be home for 12 more hours before they can post pics

- Someone who isn't at home to get their pair, but their girl sends a pic of the shoe that's 40 feet across the room from them and thats the only pic she sent, and now she's on her way to work and can't send more
laugh.gif

I have to laugh because the second one down is me at times.  Sometimes the workload is unpredictable and there's what seems like an eternity between the delivery and actually posting any pics

That 2nd Xmas IV pair would be ridiculous if the flykint was true color and not painted. Smh at Nikes cheap tactics.

roll.gif
If somebody posts a picture of their pair next to a potato, I'm never coming back to this thread
laugh.gif

- Blurry ("potato") pics

I'm guilty of #2
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got my camera ready when my pair comes in...
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

- Blurry ("potato") pics

The 3rd one is hilarious. I think I've actually read that somewhere on this site haha! 
roll.gif

son of a gun...was looking forward to the possibility of a Grinch X cancellation code so I could order a few XI IDs all at once, just got the started email on my pair.

Last edited:

son of a gun...was looking forward to the possibility of a Grinch X cancellation code so I could order a few XI IDs all at once, just got the started email on my pair.
Nike, the only company on the face of the earth that makes you wish your purchase never comes. Smh. They gotta get their iD priorities in order

Back
Top Bottom