The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Marked as "Build Complete" on my order history, should be shipping soon. Glad I had them shipped to the office, UPS usually comes about 10 hours earlier than they do if they went to the house.

Thought it was the elusive "Started" email on my Grinches...even better though:
I can't wait for you to post pics of them. This is number 1 on my saved list. I would have gone with white first but I would like to see real pics of them before ordering. My order just got started but mine is a black shoe and won't be ready for awhile so I'm living through the rest of you.

Last edited:
I have been waiting for finished pairs to get in to decide what I want to do.  I def want an all black pair or a black and gum bottom but I dunno if I wanna pay that id price.  I know I am in on MC's it just depends on how much money I want to spend. 

I have a couple other white pairs I'm ready to pull the trigger on, and a dark grey. I'd like to see ebates increase and I'm hoping for that grinch cancellation code. I need to see how those translucent soles come out though.

These are the next 3 I'll be ordering:

@SuperStarLord  going to be great to see that finished pair 
smokin.gif
  what cushioning insert did you go with?  

Here are some Galaxy mock-ups.  Not sure what to go with on the tongue shozoku, because navy blue looks closest to the original, but it kinda blends in with the grey tongue.  Also, I wish the blue translucent outsole would make the actual outsole blue, not just the insert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom