The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

After two months of waiting, I finally got mine in and I'm horribly disappointed in them. Not sure if they rushed it or if it really looks like this under the clear sole, but I feel like the quality is horrible. These are most likely being returned or sold to someone who missed out on the release. So unfortunate coz I was so stoked to get them.
I feel really sorry for you. 

Happy 
smokin.gif

13414251_291384374533297_1205318281_n.jpg
I meant to include the photo in my last comment...lol. Purple looks nice. I feel like i'm too old to be wearing this much color though...lol. 

After two months of waiting, I finally got mine in and I'm horribly disappointed in them. Not sure if they rushed it or if it really looks like this under the clear sole, but I feel like the quality is horrible. These are most likely being returned or sold to someone who missed out on the release. So unfortunate coz I was so stoked to get them.
View media item 2071483

It's how these are with no true midsole and translucent sole. Mine is like that but I still rock them. Solid outsole is better option for this shoe.

Nothing you you guys haven't seen...  In hindsight, wish I would've done a pair with a black or gum sole.  And maybe a gold tong version.
I think you made the right decision. The white sole was the best option. The Gum looks okay, but not great. You really should have gotten the gold tongue.

Painted flyknit didn't do any favors for this shoe. And especially when they've been making decent GR pairs as well.

Here's pics of my iDs thus far. No regrets on any of them, I think simpler designs always work better. Probably could have done an ASG one, and maybe the FTB iDs were a bit overkill, but otherwise I'm happy with them. One more is still being made, but barring a Multi Color option, I'm probably done. I do wish wolf grey sole was an option too.
SSL, can we get a on the feet pic of the first one with gum sole? thinking about getting same shoe, but with a white tongue. any regrets with that particular shoe?

My MambaDay Ids finally came in the mail. It was a much awaited time and I love the results and have to say I haven't saw this colors at yet to the T but to each is own and I love how they came out. What you guys think ??

View media item 2072012

SSL, can we get a on the feet pic of the first one with gum sole? thinking about getting same shoe, but with a white tongue. any regrets with that particular shoe?
Hope this helps. No regrets though with this shoe. Truthfully, after pulling it out just now, my only regret is that it was the first pair of 11s I ordered and they kind of got pushed to the end of the line. I need to wear these more often.

Hope this helps. No regrets though with this shoe. Truthfully, after pulling it out just now, my only regret is that it was the first pair of 11s I ordered and they kind of got pushed to the end of the line. I need to wear these more often.
Those are sweet man. I was thinking about making the tongue white, but I think black pops more. THANKS!!!!

Those are sweet man. I was thinking about making the tongue white, but I think black pops more. THANKS!!!!
Not a problem. I suck at coming up with ideas for iDs so these were one of the samples that we saw before they went live on NDC, so I just wanted to get a pair ordered right away. Was glad they let you change the tongue logo color unlike the 10s. 

I feel really sorry for you. 

That sucks. If you plan on wearing them you can't see that when you're walking or running on the court. But don't worry, when the clear sole eventually turns yellow it will cover that up.

It's how these are with no true midsole and translucent sole. Mine is like that but I still rock them. Solid outsole is better option for this shoe.
Well just chatted with a nike rep. They have escalated my issues to their dept and requested pics to determine if it deems necessary for a remake order. I was hoping for a discount code, but a remake will do. If the remake is up to par, then I'd be satisfied. If not, then they're going back to being sold.

I was told that they cannot remake a Mamba Day ID order... Im interested to see how this plays out. They ended up giving me a coupon code for my troubles.

Well just chatted with a nike rep. They have escalated my issues to their dept and requested pics to determine if it deems necessary for a remake order. I was hoping for a discount code, but a remake will do. If the remake is up to par, then I'd be satisfied. If not, then they're going back to being sold.

Back
Top Bottom