The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

This Friday....will post pics...something different for the thread...
nthat.gif

Appreciate it..was very happy how they came out. Only thing I might wanna see is a black tougne replaced for the white.

Did anyone receive the wrong insoles with their Mamba Days and called Nike? Did they provide any solution for you?

I just received my last pair of Mamba Days and I got the Half-Zoom instead of Full Zoom Insoles. 

Tried on a friends ID elites that were a size to small that were full length zoom. Just wanted to primarily get a feel for the zoom. Seems decent to play in and low to the ground just walking around in them. For those who have ID'd a pair what is better for on court performance -- no casual -- EM or the Elites?

Last edited:
Got my black/gold default pair in.  9 weeks and 1 day after ordering.  Small homes are constructed in the time it takes Nike to slap together and ship a base model Mamba Day shoe! 
laugh.gif
 Boy I tell ya!

Got my black/gold default pair in.  9 weeks and 1 day after ordering.  Small homes are constructed in the time it takes Nike to slap together and ship a base model Mamba Day shoe! 
laugh.gif
 Boy I tell ya!
That's INSANE. I wonder why.

Got my second pair...  And quality control (or lack thereof) has struck again...  The sole has a flaw (raised bubble on right rear).  So lame after 2+ months of waiting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom