The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Well just chatted with a nike rep. They have escalated my issues to their dept and requested pics to determine if it deems necessary for a remake order. I was hoping for a discount code, but a remake will do. If the remake is up to par, then I'd be satisfied. If not, then they're going back to being sold.
you should be good.  They should be able to remake it. 

outlet return find

came out to about $120 out the door after the extra hash wall discount plus $5 survey gift card

just my size, favorite color combo (black/white) plus full length zoom (one of the main reasons I wanted the id, so I can swap the midsole out with other shoes) are pretty much what I would have ordered anyways

thanks to whoever returned them :D

View media item 2072603

Ordered my "no imaginations" 04/13.
Started email received on 05/14.
Order almost finished email 06/07.
Your order has shipped email 06/13.
Shoes arrive on ...... 06/20.

And of course that's barring any delays. Honestly, I'm almost over them after all this time. Too long of a wait.

outlet return find

came out to about $120 out the door after the extra hash wall discount plus $5 survey gift card

just my size, favorite color combo (black/white) plus full length zoom (one of the main reasons I wanted the id, so I can swap the midsole out with other shoes) are pretty much what I would have ordered anyways

thanks to whoever returned them :D

View media item 2072603

Camarillo outlet :nerd:

Damn that's a steal on those RFX. Was there any personalization on the tongue lining?

And yeah these are snug compared to Elites. Fit similar to Kyrie 1s.

I have a pair with Lunarlon coming, it might help fit better as the Aces I tried fit looser.

Last edited:
Looks like they dropped some new options on iD

- Summer Basketball Cities Print Upper, Swoosh, Heel iD

The upper is probably painted tho 
mean.gif
 when will they learn? 

Also, the white upper is back as well

Looks like they dropped some new options on iD

- Summer Basketball Cities Print Upper, Swoosh, Heel iD

The upper is probably painted tho :smh:  when will they learn? 

Also, the white upper is back as well

The cities option has been around, also people keep buying the IDs painted so what's the learn? Maybe we should learn.

The cities option has been around, also people keep buying the IDs painted so what's the learn? Maybe we should learn.
Well I mean.. if they don't mind that it's painted then that's up to them. I'm just saying that a lot of consumers (including myself) hate the painted flyknit. I could be wrong, but that's just what it seems like to me. 

Well I mean.. if they don't mind that it's painted then that's up to them. I'm just saying that a lot of consumers (including myself) hate the painted flyknit. I could be wrong, but that's just what it seems like to me. 

Painted or not, I'm over flyknit and EM. Between the two materials, I have so many pairs since the VIIIs. If the XIIs are the same again, lame.

KB shoes used to lead the way in new tech.

dang I would think nike would remove the id stitching to help em sell it but guess not

Back
Top Bottom