The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Supposedly the solid outsoles have better traction. Can anyone confirm this?

And has anyone played in the gum sole?

Wait, hold on. Was the "4.13.16" a mandatory thing or optional on the inside of the tongue. Mine came completely blank.

Finally arrived.

1178q9x.jpg

10gh8x1.jpg

20i9dtk.jpg

Last edited:
Supposedly the solid outsoles have better traction. Can anyone confirm this?

And has anyone played in the gum sole?
I can confirm that, from my experience, the Tinkers and BHMs (both solid white soles), have better traction than the BLs and Achilles (both have dark translucent soles). However, the All Stars, also a translucent sole when viewed from the bottom, have traction as good as or better than the BHMs and Tinkers. I have not played in the gum soles so I wouldn't be able to confirm whether it's good or not.

full length zoom fits really tight,  i would recommend going up half a size.   at least for EMs.  never tried on the elite IDs.  do the other set ups have a better fit for TTS?   (for those that have multiple cushion set up)

Last edited:
I haven't had any problems with full length zoom elite iDs or the heel zoom in the GR pairs, all same size. But yea the EMs felt a little snug.

to the person who returned a pair of mamba days to east la...thank you!!! was able to grab them for 150 shipped!

Ebay is having a Flash sale, good for next 5 hours

$15 off a $75+ purchase with code CSUMMERFUN2016. Must checkout with Paypal

Just picked up the Stance Kobe The Final socks combined with a 76 Gas gift card. Add them to your cart so the total is over $75. Think all gift cards are valid except ebay gift cards

Back
Top Bottom