The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

laugh.gif
At the very least there will be any of the following:

- Blurry ("potato") pics

- Someone saying their pair was delivered but they have to pull an all-nighter at work and won't be home for 12 more hours before they can post pics

- Someone who isn't at home to get their pair, but their girl sends a pic of the shoe that's 40 feet across the room from them and thats the only pic she sent, and now she's on her way to work and can't send more
You killed it 
roll.gif

My LG V10 says hi. It has the best camera on a phone that I've used. Battery life sucks though.

can someone tell me what the hell is a potato pic or where it came from. my camera on my ipad mini 2 works just fine. maybe its the same as the camera on the iphone 6......thank you.

can someone tell me what the hell is a potato pic or where it came from. my camera on my ipad mini 2 works just fine. maybe its the same as the camera on the iphone 6......thank you.
its just a joke because sometimes we'll see pictures of leaked shoes or someone will post a shaky handed picture, and at one point someone said "did they take that picture with a potato?"   It just seems improbable that we have these high tech cameras on phones and someone still takes a crappy pic that looks like it was taken with the old Verizon clamshell camera phone.

first cell phone I ever had...nostalgia...

Mine are build complete.. Awaiting a tracking # according to nike live chat. I asked about a Kobe dropping today for the 81pt anniv and they said to keep an eye on twitter. Thats a vague response like always. Then they said im sure there will be a kobe release soon enough.

Last edited:
Y'all can't be srs. The s6 camera > iPhone it's not even close. I show iPhone users my phone and they always comment on how great the camera is.

@Blackmanta  if you look at my post, that phone was not color (maybe a backlit screen at most)... nearly the same non-flip nokia phone -- think it was the 3510 or 6510 or something.

Yes i have a smart phone today, but man I miss something about the simplicity of just having that and making calls w/ the occasional text 
laugh.gif
 less clutter in life IMO

Last edited:
@Blackmanta
 if you look at my post, that phone was not color (maybe a backlit screen at most)... nearly the same non-flip nokia phone -- think it was the 3510 or 6510 or something.

Yes i have a smart phone today, but man I miss something about the simplicity of just having that and making calls w/ the occasional text :lol:  less clutter in life IMO

They actually had a color screen version of that phone too. My mom had both. Believe that phones circa 2004

I waited til I was midway through senior year of high school to get my first cell (the camera one I posted earlier). If it was any earlier I would have had one of those Nokias I'm sure. Nowadays you see 6 year olds with iPhones
mean.gif

I waited til I was midway through senior year of high school to get my first cell (the camera one I posted earlier). If it was any earlier I would have had one of those Nokias I'm sure. Nowadays you see 6 year olds with iPhones
mean.gif
exactly. This is complete nonsense imo. No child needs such a phone at that age. They just need a phone to call, if they need help.

My first phone was some old Siemens handy without color display.

The first phone I bought on my own was the Motorola Razor. Loved it 
pimp.gif

I know the 6 year olds w/ phones thing is just crazy... a phone to call is good if any, agreed

FINALLY got to play in my BHMs for a bit this morning.  The heel zoom + lunar forefoot insert is not bad but that full-length zoom is calling me.  I did drop a half size in these which is perfect for me, just wondering if that full-length zoom insert will make for a little bit tighter fit.

I know the 6 year olds w/ phones thing is just crazy... a phone to call is good if any, agreed

FINALLY got to play in my BHMs for a bit this morning.  The heel zoom + lunar forefoot insert is not bad but that full-length zoom is calling me.  I did drop a half size in these which is perfect for me, just wondering if that full-length zoom insert will make for a little bit tighter fit.
hows traction though? alot of people be *****ing about it... 

Had some other questions on chat with NDC, thought I'd ask when my completed ID might ship as well, no info, just gave me the estimated delivery date from when I ordered. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom