The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I just received the pair I ordered on 3/24 - 11 days.  Also, no indication that this package was originally shipped from China, like all other IDs that I've ordered in the past.  

decided to narrow it down to 3 pairs so I sent the MP9 inspired back since I do have a chopped version of the real MP9 so really no need for a "copy" pair.. I really liked all of these designs though.. :nthat: too many pairs I like, not enough time to wear them all.. which of the remaining is your favorite? I'll be rockin' the volt GITD obsidian pair next..

View media item 2393145

Last edited:
decided to narrow it down to 3 pairs so I sent the MP9 inspired back since I do have a chopped version of the real MP9 so really no need for a "copy" pair.. I really liked all of these designs though.. :nthat: too many pairs I like, not enough time to wear them all.. which of the remaining is your favorite? I'll be rockin' the volt GITD obsidian pair next..

View media item 2393145

all are fire! cant wait for my volt gitd! got the milky and volt now. im really liking those grey soles.

Mine was also 11 days from the online order to my doorstep. This was the fastest turnaround I've ever experienced with Nike IDs. View media item 2393294View media item 2393295View media item 2393299This pair will be added to my Kobe XI hoopin rotation. I expect traction to be great since I haven't had any poor traction with solid whites for this Kobe line.

Is that the bright crimson for a red color? Looking to make a chaos themed one and was thinking of this for the red

Ordered these less than 2 weeks ago
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
ok fringe character
nthat.gif

It's the grey XDR.. just the weird cloudy lighting I guess lol
Wofl Grey XDR and white PRM swoosh?  Nice, grats on a nice MC weave!

My coming ID pair are based off the Wofl Grey XDR, matching wolf grey PRM swoosh, heel, laces, with black upper.  A potential plain jane since almost all the color ways either had the front fade into the back (Achilles, Emperors, Eulogies, BLs, etc), or single color themes throughout (Black Space, Oreo, Pale Horse, etc).  Also gave it the full Lunar since all my regular XIs have the hybrid setup and my MCs (even though they're being remade) have the full Zoom.  Gotta try em all!  
smokin.gif

We'll see what the black upper looks like, I've seen the 'ashy' ones but I've also seen pairs that look no less black then the FTBs or Black Spaces.  

All that said, man... I would really hurt someone for a full PRM upper on an XI 
roll.gif
I know it takes it out of the athletic shoe realm but hot dang that would be so, so sick.

Back
Top Bottom