The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

funniest thing. i recieved an email saturday that it is almost finished. yesterday i received an email for Started making. this is why i dont trip when i dont get an update

Just got mine in today. I'm pretty happy with the full length zoom, gonna break them in tonight at the courts! 

Last edited:
Aw darn sorry to hear about that. Hope your metal gear themed pair has better craftsmanship!

Yeah me too. Should be coming in today as well. I'm debating keeping this black and white pair. They look good on feet but the craftsmanship is def lacking.

Yeah me too. Should be coming in today as well. I'm debating keeping this black and white pair. They look good on feet but the craftsmanship is def lacking.

If you talk to Nike about it in a chat they may be willing to remake for you or give you a discount code. Not guaranteed but worth a try. Or you could always return it and try again.

If you talk to Nike about it in a chat they may be willing to remake for you or give you a discount code. Not guaranteed but worth a try. Or you could always return it and try again.

Yeah I'm hoping if they see the right shoe with the gangster lean on the heel they will offer to remake them

My other pair of iDs came in, the ones I made with a Metal Gear theme in mind

View media item 2400800View media item 2400801View media item 2400803
Kind of stuck right now. On one hand I do like them, but they hardly have any blue in the flyknit. This is what the design looked like on NDC

View media item 2400804
Not sure if this is actually the color they're meant to be, considering there's patches here and there that are noticeably bluer.

View media item 2400815
View media item 2400816
I'm feelin those. They remind me of a pair I made last year when the IDs first came out. View media item 2400829

My other pair of iDs came in, the ones I made with a Metal Gear theme in mind

Kind of stuck right now. On one hand I do like them, but they hardly have any blue in the flyknit. This is what the design looked like on NDC

Not sure if this is actually the color they're meant to be, considering there's patches here and there that are noticeably bluer.
Thats definitely a defect, Ive got a couple pairs with the Navy upper and that is definitely not it. Thats definitely worth a 20% code if you play your cards right. 

Hit up Nike Chat and the rep agreed both of my pairs were defective. The black and whites with the crooked right heel and the Obsidians with the grey looking flyknit instead of Obsidian. He said he was escalating the case and I should be contacted soon.

Hit up Nike Chat and the rep agreed both of my pairs were defective. The black and whites with the crooked right heel and the Obsidians with the grey looking flyknit instead of Obsidian. He said he was escalating the case and I should be contacted soon.

Yea they will contact u in a day or 2 via email. They usually offer a couple options... maybe 20% off the shoes and U can keep them or a remake, which u can wear defective pair until new pairs gets to you. Remakes usually only take a week or 2. I would ask for a code on top of it. I just don't get how they send out defective pairs... prob have a color blind kid do the final inspection before they ship lol

Strange how questionable pairs get sent out like that.  QC can be suspect at times, which can be maddening considering that these are expensive, made to order and they still get sent out despite failing the eye test.

That said, as a company Nike takes great care of their customers.  They're easy to get ahold of, easy to talk to, live chat is always quick, friendly and helpful.  

My experience with Adidas a couple years ago was crap.  I had bought a defective pair of Boosts and instead of an exchange as Nike does, they made me buy a new pair and said I'd be refunded for the first pair once they'd received it.  Not sure if it's still like that but I've since stopped buying off their site and stuck to stores/outlets, if at all.

Got a call today saying my id was canceled because they ran out of material.

Ordered the Crimsons/Mango Flyknit ID btw.

Last edited:
Got the same call on my mango iDs, ran out of material. Nike really pissin me off lately. 

that sucks! was that from the clearance sale too? they should honor you the price for a diff ID instead of just cancelling it

that sucks! was that from the clearance sale too? they should honor you the price for a diff ID instead of just cancelling it
They gave me a 20% code and offered to make another pair for the sale price... Having a hard time putting together a design that I would want. The I copped the Mangos just because I was disappointed that I had passed up on them before. So if anyone has a size 14 Mango.... 

You guys were right, got a shipped email yesterday afternoon and my order was due on the 28th. I also got the almost finished email, starting email, and shipping email in that order.

Back
Top Bottom