The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Is everyone getting their pairs from the clearance + 25% off sale already?!

Either my pair is on its way already without any Nike notifications or they haven't even started. 
eyes.gif

Either my pair is on its way already without any Nike notifications or they haven't even started. :rolleyes

Mine shipped early this AM. I've been getting steady updates from Nike. Did you get the original order confirmation email?

Either my pair is on its way already without any Nike notifications or they haven't even started. :rolleyes
im pretty sure a lot ordered monday night before the code expired. i havent received any notifications and when i check it still says In Progress. but ive ordered many IDs and sometimes doesnt update you then Bam! its at your doorstep

Mine shipped early this AM. I've been getting steady updates from Nike. Did you get the original order confirmation email?
Got the 'We've Received Your Order' email from Nike, but other than that nothing.
im pretty sure a lot ordered monday night before the code expired. i havent received any notifications and when i check it still says In Progress. but ive ordered many IDs and sometimes doesnt update you then Bam! its at your doorstep
Hopefully thats the case haha, I`m not shipping to my home address and when I chatted up a Nike rep they said its still in progress.

Some cleansed ids the last couple pages.

I ordered 3 multi colors on clearance and one is being shipped by next week. The other 2 I've only received order confirmation. Ordered early on during the clearance promo.

Those are the best 11 id's I've seen.
​Appreciate it sir. One of my saddest days was throwing away my kobe 5 homes lol. I beat them completely into the ground. I feel like I got them back in a way lol.
Some cleansed ids the last couple pages.

I ordered 3 multi colors on clearance and one is being shipped by next week. The other 2 I've only received order confirmation. Ordered early on during the clearance promo.
I do agree with that. Post pics when they come! Although I may be inspired by one of your designs, I know have been by the guys above.

Either my pair is on its way already without any Nike notifications or they haven't even started. 
eyes.gif
Yep. My first pair arrived on Monday and my second pair is already on the way and should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mine was in Xiamen, China as of couple days ago. Today it's in Taoyuan, Taiwan. Estimated arrival date: April 10. I say I get it before :smile:

Last edited:
Mine is already in Ontario, CA. That was quick!
Looks like Monday is the day, just as promised.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom