The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

How fitting my iD's are scheduled to arrive on Mamba Day. Hope to post some pics later in the day.

They are my "Duke Away" color.

I have not seen anyone post a MC iD with a white sole, white swoosh, and black tongue, so I thought I'd post mine.  Thoughts?  

yRxMT2c.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear back from Nike about my iDs. Low key hoping they just offer to take an additional 20% to shut me up. I'll keep my black and whites and return the other pair...

They were Up for the longest... Happy we all got to eat on that sale

They were. Much longer than anyone could have hoped for. But people were still making pairs of them and I'm certain that they were Nike's best selling ID since the time they dropped even up until now. So why cut if off if it's still making money?

I guess I can say it's money saved since I won't be making a MP pair now.

If they didn't mess around with the tongue logo color having to match the heel color, I would have definitely made a few more. Was a nice run though.

it's not like Nike gonna ever tell you when the last day of NikeID is... Kyrie 3 is on NikeID now, I wonder how long Kyrie 2 still gonna be on NikeID.  Kobe AD was up for like a month before they took 11 down

it's not like Nike gonna ever tell you when the last day of NikeID is... Kyrie 3 is on NikeID now, I wonder how long Kyrie 2 still gonna be on NikeID.  Kobe AD was up for like a month before they took 11 down
​I'm not saying they always do but they generally send out an email saying something like "hurry up and make your last designs now". Or something like that. I know they did it for the 9's and the 10's if I remember correctly

What do you guys think?

Black upper with everything else Wolf Grey including the XDR outsole, except the back logos which are silver.  Decided to try a full Lunar midsole since I ordered my MCs with full Zoom. 

Much like neebs619's black/white pair posted a page or two back, the color is not as dark as my Black Space, which I don't mind...but it does look like it was glued excessively, with a few small visible glue stains as well.     Mine also seems to have a 'lean' on the right shoe.  It looks better in the pics than in person 
roll.gif
but they're still pretty nice looking and pretty much what I wanted out of a two tone. 

Opinions?

What do you guys think?

Black upper with everything else Wolf Grey including the XDR outsole, except the back logos which are silver.  Decided to try a full Lunar midsole since I ordered my MCs with full Zoom. 

Much like neebs619's black/white pair posted a page or two back, the color is not as dark as my Black Space, which I don't mind...but it does look like it was glued excessively, with a few small visible glue stains as well.     Mine also seems to have a 'lean' on the right shoe.  It looks better in the pics than in person 
roll.gif
but they're still pretty nice looking and pretty much what I wanted out of a two tone. 

Opinions?
Those are nice. I almost went with a similar set up, but decided to add some blue. I have the excessive glue stain problem, and my left heel patch is a little off, but hey for $140 I won't complain.

What do you guys think?

View media item 2404599View media item 2404601

Much like neebs619's black/white pair posted a page or two back, the color is not as dark as my Black Space, which I don't mind...but it does look like it was glued excessively, with a few small visible glue stains as well.     Mine also seems to have a 'lean' on the right shoe.  It looks better in the pics than in person :rofl: but they're still pretty nice looking and pretty much what I wanted out of a two tone. 

View media item 2404613

Opinions?
Pretty clean looking! Regarding the right shoe having that lean, that lean might be an illusion. I think the heel patch is slightly misaligned giving the appearance that it's leaning. If you look at the bottom edge of the left heel it is parralel to the top edge of the left outsole whereas the bottom edge of the right heel is not perfectly parralel to the top edge of the right outsole. Nevertheless, the shoes look dope.

Back
Top Bottom