The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

iDs will be delivered tomorrow, Eulogies on Wednesday. Decent couple of mail days coming up
glasses.gif

iDs will be delivered tomorrow, Eulogies on Wednesday. Decent couple of mail days coming up
glasses.gif
Just did a lace swap on the Eulogies and my ID's I got from earlier in this thread.  Curious what people in here think.  Should I stick with the original white laces on my ID or swap for the purple on the ID's?

One more shot of the front/tongue. Definitely can tell they're painted with those edges, I don't think I'd want to mess with any crazy colors though, the dark grey works well. Not bad for a 17 day turn around, ordered on 2/13

Looks nice. I'm actually thinking of making the Aston Martin pair, now that I know what dark gray upper looks like

Last edited:
@SuperStarLord  despite being painted, that upper actually looks fantastic in the pics you posted.  I was gearing for black for my single iD but dark grey is looking like a decent second option

@SuperStarLord  despite being painted, that upper actually looks fantastic in the pics you posted.  I was gearing for black for my single iD but dark grey is looking like a decent second option
Its a nice color and even painted it works well. Its hard to show in pics the color because the TPU strands give off a shininess to it, and I don't have the best lighting at the office.

The ID on this shoe is horrible, they just don't look good at all. Nike drop the ball smh

Last edited:
Here we go !!! They gotta be nice or they are going back though lol. With the Bruce Lee's coming around the corner, the competition is stiff lol. Anyways I think they will turn out fine. ​

@SuperStarLord  your id's turned out great.

Here we go !!! They gotta be nice or they are going back though lol. With the Bruce Lee's coming around the corner, the competition is stiff lol. Anyways I think they will turn out fine. ​

@SuperStarLord  your id's turned out great.
Thanks! Liking your pair too, can't wait to see pics when you get them.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom