The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Just havin fun now...
nthat.gif

That thick stitching really breaks up the chunkiness of the rear. Makes a big difference in the overall aesthetic of the shoe.

Last edited:
I thought that's what I remembered you ordering, can't wait to see how they turn out, pics please when u get them. I have been mulling a similar pair with purple liner.

For sure. Started getting them delivered to the office now since UPS comes early opposed to getting them late night at home.

I thought that's what I remembered you ordering, can't wait to see how they turn out, pics please when u get them. I have been mulling a similar pair with purple liner.
Forgot to update the rendering from that pic which was my original idea, the ones coming have a purple liner as well, needed a little more purple in there.

Darn it's been 4 weeks and I still haven't even got its done pre paring to ship...N I live in Hawaii...
On q side note they made the I'd renderings more realistic looking.. I bet Nike got a ton of complaints

Those DeRozan 9's from a few years back

I'm actually anticipating the EM's this year.  Flyknit is looking ok on black and white, but the other colors are too painted to be worth $260 (I plan on playing in them, so full length zoom is a must)

Darn it's been 4 weeks and I still haven't even got its done pre paring to ship...N I live in Hawaii...
On q side note they made the I'd renderings more realistic looking.. I bet Nike got a ton of complaints
Thought I was imagining things, but the renderings were definitely looking different lately.

Might go with these Warriors Slate Nights after Curry's record night. Gonna wait for better options and what upcoming general release will look like. Had a 10% code to use but just got one pair of Kyrie iD instead. Lack of true midsole, cheap looking heel, painted Flyknit, crap patterns, and price is a turnoff to the XI. Rather get something from the FTB pack, if possible.

View media item 1931180

Back
Top Bottom