The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

So many peaaaarz made, don't know which to order 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I applaud anyone going with the different graphics on the heel or tongue. I wouldn't even know where to start with any of those, sticking with the shozoku on any and all pairs.

What heel are you guys choosing? synthetic or jacquard? I wish I could see both in person. I ordered one with synthetic but am now thinking I should have gone with jacquard knit. Oh well I can always return and get one that's perfect. If the white ends up looking really nice then I have a few of those I have saved in my account ready to buy too.

What heel are you guys choosing? synthetic or jacquard? I wish I could see both in person. I ordered one with synthetic but am now thinking I should have gone with jacquard knit. Oh well I can always return and get one that's perfect. If the white ends up looking really nice then I have a few of those I have saved in my account ready to buy too.
I've been going with jacquard on most of my designs that I have saved, I like the added texture to it. First pair I have coming has a black jacquard heel, depending on how that turns out, then I'll decide on the rest.

Really hope Nike Gives a us a Volt/Orange Fade. Would love to have an All-Star Inspired Pair.

I really have to wait to see how these clear soles turn out before I cop. The renderings just don't look right

What Niketown had the 4 id pairs on display. I am wanting to see what the medial side of the ascension graphic looks like.

I wanna do the white upper but I hate how it's not white but more white with black.

I feel the same way. Why can't we get a true white upper? I hope when people get their white shoes and post pics it will look good enough for me to add my saved white shoes to the cart.

Nice ^ I wish I woulda ordered day 1, but I'm glad I held out and tried on a pair of Achilles to get the sizing right. I ordered Thursday the 14th, eta Feb 22.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom