The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Isn't the gum sole translucent? They have color on the sides
Correct, the gum sole is located under the "Translucent option" for outsoles, but I noticed with a fade you can't choose the gum sole option.  Only with a solid flyknit.  I don't think the gum sole is actually translucent, maybe just a bug with the ID and it's not supposed to be under the translucent option?  Because the gum sole looks solid to me.

And I just went through all the options on the ID, Gum sole is only available for solid Black, Dark Grey, and White upper flyknits.

I was liking the white and gum combo shown on yhe other page but the white upper in the pic on this page looks way too grey for me.

Correct, the gum sole is located under the "Translucent option" for outsoles, but I noticed with a fade you can't choose the gum sole option.  Only with a solid flyknit.  I don't think the gum sole is actually translucent, maybe just a bug with the ID and it's not supposed to be under the translucent option?  Because the gum sole looks solid to me.

The gum looks see through to me. I want it darker

And I just went through all the options on the ID, Gum sole is only available for solid Black, Dark Grey, and White upper flyknits.

That's wasn't how it was at initial drop. All uppers including fades had the gum bottom option. I have a pink upper and green fade pair in my cart with the gum bottom still

Guess im gonna say it now, the flyknit weave on the 11 seems like something that is similar to the ones used on the fugazi Kobe Xs.

Yep, and if un-worn, you have 2 years to return them to NDC

I thought only two months?

Nah, it's definitely two years of unworn. I recently sent a couple pairs of Kobe IXs back to NDC. The customer service and return policy is primarily why I only buy from Nike. Even when the sneaker is available at other retailers I mostly go with Nike, unless it's a crazy price difference.

Lol at the Yeezy colorways still being made.

people can't get off ye's you know what.. they wanna copy him in every way possible..

i wonder how many went home to their girls last night after amber rose's tweet with a new proposal :lol:

Nah, it's definitely two years of unworn. I recently sent a couple pairs of Kobe IXs back to NDC. The customer service and return policy is primarily why I only buy from Nike. Even when the sneaker is available at other retailers I mostly go with Nike, unless it's a crazy price difference.

Dope I got a pair of 10 ids I'm gonna get rid of

View media item 1887877View media item 1887879View media item 1887880View media item 1887881View media item 1887882View media item 1887883
Im actually really happy with how these have turned out. I knew fine well that it was a grey to white fade from day 1 since it showed in the rendering and there was an early picture of the White that showed the fade...
Photos are in kitchen light, no filters. Will get some in daylight if anyone wants to see them. And if you want to see any specific parts just ask.

people can't get off ye's you know what.. they wanna copy him in every way possible..

i wonder how many went home to their girls last night after amber rose's tweet with a new proposal :lol:

Let's be real here - if they're Kanye stans, you know they ain't got girls to come home to.

View media item 1887877View media item 1887879View media item 1887880View media item 1887881View media item 1887882View media item 1887883
Im actually really happy with how these have turned out. I knew fine well that it was a grey to white fade from day 1 since it showed in the rendering and there was an early picture of the White that showed the fade...
Photos are in kitchen light, no filters. Will get some in daylight if anyone wants to see them. And if you want to see any specific parts just ask.

I like the inlines...

Not quite daylight but better lighting
This is white upper right? I'm glad you like them, but I wish they were more white. Yeah from the very beginning the white just didn't look white enough, but in some other pics they looked whiter and was hoping that they would be whiter. But I also don't mind greyish either if you pair it with the right color combos like the aston martins. People are showing pics of painted XIs all the time. Couldn't they paint the white whiter? I promise that if it was really white, I'd order six pairs in 3 combinations with an extra pair of each. I'm not a kobe fan or a fan of every shoe in his line, but I do like the XI a lot. I just need the right cw and I'm going to spend.  I'll probably just end up with black uppers with different color swooshes and one white with the gum and probably will repeat if it looks better in person than the pics I've seen so far. I just have to decide if I like the white sole with black uppers. I usually go  with black soles for my black uppers.

Back
Top Bottom