The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

View media item 1936501I ordered on Jan 29th. Nike said if it isn't delivered to me by March 7th they'll give me a discount. So at this point unless they can teleport them to me. They ain't making that deadline. I'm gonna tell them keep the discount I want early access to them kobe xi bruce lees

the dirty looking toe box ruins the entire shoe 
mean.gif

Got a feeling Nike going to have a farewell type of I.d option or something like that at the end of the 11 run so I'll just save my money for that

Last edited:
Don't tell me Kobe is gonna go out wearing something like these. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but he needs something special for that.

the Kobe 11 FTB (all black) releases on his final game. I'm sure he'll be wearing that.
No way. Nike will be dumb if they don't make some sort of special last game ID option, and it will probably sell out in minutes

I ordered on Jan 29th. Nike said if it isn't delivered to me by March 7th they'll give me a discount. So at this point unless they can teleport them to me. They ain't making that deadline. I'm gonna tell them keep the discount I want early access to them kobe xi bruce lees
Same thing happened with me. I order that same day and they just shipped mine this morning. Hopefully it'll get here by Monday.

Don't tell me Kobe is gonna go out wearing something like these. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but he needs something special for that.
I like these a lot. 

Back
Top Bottom