The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yeah not sure if I should bother already got my pair I made.. Plus with the French blue Jordans coming [emoji]128556[/emoji]
i held out wanting to see what the night option looked like first, then the shift heel and tongue went away. In for one pair

Just ordered mine. Went with the one they suggested(day knitting)

I went with the responsive midsole!

Hope they are good to ball in! Also changed the silver metalic heel color logo option to white! I hope i am not disappointed

I really dig those Beethovens up there, those and the white with the glow blue and blue red accents someone posted on foot a while back.. Prob the only two I'd consider ID'ing.. Wondering if I should just ID one of those instead of picking up the Easters

Damn Nike! I just ordered my asg last Thursday with ebates at 3% and the next day it was 9% now Nike put the shift options back smh I havd horrible timing.

Damn Nike! I just ordered my asg last Thursday with ebates at 3% and the next day it was 9% now Nike put the shift options back smh I havd horrible timing.

Haha ebates is usually around 10% but it's funny today they release back the heel options and it dropped to 6%..

Haha ebates is usually around 10% but it's funny today they release back the heel options and it dropped to 6%..

It's still showing 9% on my end. i'm guessing it's gonna end soon

Last edited:
I was going to go with another asg upper but after looking at that all black pair I pulled the trigger on those. Figure they would be easier to match with my clothes.

Thinking of pulling a derozan pair but switch everything white to black .... is there any pics of the color shift soles ? :nerd:

Thinking of pulling a derozan pair but switch everything white to black .... is there any pics of the color shift soles ?
nerd.gif
You won't get much effect with the sole from what I'm seeing, this is a pair from a member in here and he said he used the day shift option on the sole, it will just look like the regular transparent sole on the outside, with the color changing effect as a graphic underneath

After going through the last handful of pages, I think I'm going to add these two to the wishlist for now, wait to see what happens (if anything) on 4/13.  I'm still sitting on a code that I've been planning to use on his last pair. Not going to use that code on just a purchase of 1 pair though, no less than 3.

Credit to the respective owners of these, really like both of them:

I'm pretty happy with my white heel asg IDs, doubt I'm gonn get another with this upper although I dig them

Back
Top Bottom