The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

trying to make a RAISE account but it seems they dont want Australians to flourish :/

is there anyone from the US willing to help & ill paypal money over

that'd be really good looking out !

Can't decide if I'm still riding the hype from watching that game or if I really want these. If Kobe had worn them I'd be all over it.

I just asked nike chat about the pricing and they Immediately offered me a 10% code 
laugh.gif

I swear I'm the worst at making a decision when it comes to iDs. Back and forth between swoosh, logo and laces colors for days :lol:  
Restricting myself to a single simple pair.  Went w/ this as a huge fan of the black/del sol CWs.  May end up swapping for white or yellow laces

View media item 1994227
View media item 1994226

I suck too but i like these a lot .. may have to borrow

This is the reason i haven't ordered yet... my limit is only one, so i'm struggling over there 

My struggle as well

I used Raise.com because the %s were a little higher for the amount of card that I wanted.  

Went for one pair with full zoom -- the gift card was 224 and change and I paid like 185 after a $5 off promo code 

If this is your first time using Raise.com, this gets you the extra $5 off: RAISE75AF

Repped

Ok I kinda regret not getting short+long id, but theres no way to put 8 and 24. font size is a lil tacky too 

o well 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
just looked up the reviews for those gift card sites. im guessing its hit or miss. some cards dont have a balance or are fraudulently purchased. i dont think its worth buying after looking up some stories. there are far too many bad reviews.

Last edited:
Yea the NDC balance checked out for me with the Raise card, and I plan on using it within that 100 day window, so hopefully its all good. I wouldn't be one of those people in the complaints who's talking about holding on to gift cards for a couple years and then finding out they were empty.

Back
Top Bottom