The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Ordered my pair the day of release. Didn't realize until a homie told me Stock pairs came with GITD outsole.. Will be returning for White outsole.

For anyone that's interested, the white flyknit option is now a true white flyknit. Was planning on returning my "Beethoven's" for ones with a premium sail swoosh, and this is what showed up (comparison w the previous "white"):
Super clean.  Great stuff, thanks for the info

Are those glow-in-the-dark outsoles? If so, do you have any problems with traction. I have the glow-in-the-dark outsoles and I have no problems with traction. I just want to compare with other pairs.

Yea. No problems with traction whatsoever. GITD

I''m going to be returning the new all white pair. I wanted the gray gradient look. The all white is gonna be a pain to keep clean, too.

Glad i pulled the trigger on these.
so clean!
nthat.gif

Has anyone seen the GITD sole with GITD speckles? Im about to order a no imagination pair and another pair with GITD soles and GITD speckles. I just wanted to know how it looks in actual photos before i pull the trigger.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind I think i found one

Last edited:
So frustrated. Ebates is doing a 15% off on Nike only if you go through the phone app. We all know the ID section on Kobe's on NDC is buggy. It wont let you change the back logo color. I know you can through the nike+ app but the app and NDC's carts do not see eachother. Makes the ID come out to like 208.

So frustrated. Ebates is doing a 15% off on Nike only if you go through the phone app. We all know the ID section on Kobe's on NDC is buggy. It wont let you change the back logo color. I know you can through the nike+ app but the app and NDC's carts do not see eachother. Makes the ID come out to like 208.

Wow. Thats nice. I don't see the 15% though, on the ebates app or online browser? Where's the 15% off?

Back
Top Bottom