The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Not feeling the colorways and to be honest not really feeling the MB.02. Thought the design might grow on me but it hasn't... more like the opposite. Love the MB.01 both aesthetically and as a performer... imo the MB.02 doesn't even come close

Interesting , that’s not the guy that designed the MB01’s

Speaking of MB01s I don’t remember seeing these before? I got the iridescent black highs but didn’t realize they released in lows (with white)

Who designed the 1’s?

Speaking of MB01s I don’t remember seeing these before? I got the iridescent black highs but didn’t realize they released in lows (with white)

Who designed the 1’s?
Jacob Garcia
2E549BFB-14C5-456F-A47D-46BCDFB60615.jpeg

Played in the 2'a today. Like the designer said, the goal was to make them like the 1's but sleeker and they succeeded.

They feel good on feet but the cushioning's different from the 1's. The 1's feel like one smooth ride because the entire cushioning\footbed is the same.

With the 2's you can feel the "Puck" in the heel and feel a bit of it in the forefoot. It's a different feel than the 1's as you can clearly feel the difference in the heel and forefoot thank in the arch\middle portion of the shoe.

I also had to lace them all the way to the top because of slight heel slippage when I didn't lace the highest eyelets.

Overall a good basketball shoe with no complaints from me. The shoes don't feel as plush as the 1's but it's not a bad thing.

They’re the type of shoe that’s really going to need the perfect colorway for them to look good.

Dropped last week I believe and there’s a white pair coming with black also

Played in the 2’s again this evening. I’m not gonna say that they’re better than the 1’s, but they’re definitely not worse.

Edit: I just tried on the 1’s again. I need to play in the 1’s again to determine but the 2’s might be better.

As they should be because the goal for Puma is to make them better.

Traction’s the same, which means it’s good.

The biggest differences as the designer stated was that they wanted to make everything about the 2’s sleeker and they did that. They almost make the 1’s look and feel clunky.

The cushioning is the other big difference. Not plush step-in comfort but you can really feel that puck in the heel and it’s a nice change.

Last difference. In the 1’s I always have to tie them a couple of times to get them right when playing.

With the 2’s I tied them once and that was enough.

They did a great job with the 2’s!

Last edited:
Played in the 2’s again this evening. I’m not gonna say that they’re better than the 1’s, but they’re definitely not worse.

Edit: I just tried on the 1’s again. I need to play in the 1’s again to determine but the 2’s might be better.

As they should be because the goal for Puma is to make them better.

Traction’s the same, which means it’s good.

The biggest differences as the designer stated was that they wanted to make everything about the 2’s sleeker and they did that. They almost make the 1’s look and feel clunky.

The cushioning is the other big difference. Not plush step-in comfort but you can really feel that puck in the heel and it’s a nice change.

Last difference. In the 1’s I always have to tie them a couple of times to get them right when playing.

With the 2’s I tied them once and that was enough.

They did a great job with the 2’s!
I agree on the cushioning- I can feel the different foams in the forefoot. They feel slimmer in the lacing and ankle - definite evolution.

Hi everyone,

For sharing. I just came across this site and a bunch of colorways for MB2. Sorry to lazy to post pictures.
I just posted the link below for your reference where i found this. The Rick and morty was for sure fire!!
Hopefully they produce enough pairs for everyone.

https://nikelab.jp/2022/10/puma-mb-02-iridescent/ - Black

https://nikelab.jp/2022/10/puma-mb-02-green-slime/ Green

https://nikelab.jp/2022/10/puma-mb-02-rick-and-morty/ - Rick and Morty

https://nikelab.jp/2022/09/puma-mb-02-white-red-black/ - red white

I persoally wouldnt wear such vibrant colors but that last pair is nice.

Cool how they implemented the word "Rare" on the inner portion of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom