The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Never use Puma’s free shipping. 8 days later and I still don’t have em. FedEx Smartpost is theeeee worst.
No question - on top of this I got another package that was shipped to me on 1/22 via fedex. Just checked it again right now, it’s just sitting a state away from me, no movement.

It’s been 20 days since they sent it on its way

Hater . People don’t even know how good these are until you hoop in em lol

Yeah dude hates on 99% of the stuff he reviews but sometimes it's good just to get a look at things or see if there's any valid criticisms. It was good to hear the detail about the cushion. Everybody loves this shoe and it's been getting rave reviews

Yeah dude hates on 99% of the stuff he reviews but sometimes it's good just to get a look at things or see if there's any valid criticisms. It was good to hear the detail about the cushion. Everybody loves this shoe and it's been getting rave reviews
I’m sorry, but I’ve played in a ton of shoes he hates on. I’ve played regional, provincial and national basketball levels. This guy knows the tech terms, but his reviews are 90% bashing product that imo perform very well.

A ton of shoes he craps on 99% of other reviews rave about, including myself, which I purchase all my own product. I can’t watch his stuff anymore, there’s zero takeaway….

The Melo MB1 is far and away the best budget shoe. Some features it has are actually top 3 currently on the market. Period.

pumas getting 🤖ed and sold out in seconds!? What a time to be alive 🥴

scratch that.. I was able to add my size on Puma.com after repeated attempts. There was a fsr after finally getting in. Keep trying!

R&M and release cw were the only ones I was going to pay retail for. If I decided to pick up anymore it’s gonna be on deep disco.

My closest FTL HOH just closed…and all the others with in 10 miles are booty 😓

Back
Top Bottom