The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Got little man right for tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220323_212115211_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220323_212115211_HDR.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 334
Those are dope. Probably just a PE colorway I’m assuming. Digging the different look that the tongue tag height offers.
After seeing this post. I realized Lamelo's personal pairs on court all have a higher tongue height vs what us consumers are buying. Interesting, the higher tongue does look a bit better.

Last edited:
Those are dope. Probably just a PE colorway I’m assuming. Digging the different look that the tongue tag height offers.
Bet this camo colorway releases. Could be wrong but I don’t think Puma was budgeting multiple pe colorways with lamelos first sig run.

When the Curry 1s came out, almost all colorways that steph wore ended up releasing.

They're not bad, but imo they are the first "miss" when paired with the unis. Even the black blast with the red looked good with some of the unis.

There’s an all black and all white dropping (don’t know when). I’m in for the all black.

PDB shock dropped the Rick & Morty's this morning here in Europe. Managed to scoop a pair in my size.

You guys think I'll be able to swap them with someone for the purple joints + some cash? StockX prices on the purples don't look that bad.

PDB shock dropped the Rick & Morty's this morning here in Europe. Managed to scoop a pair in my size.

You guys think I'll be able to swap them with someone for the purple joints + some cash? StockX prices on the purples don't look that bad.
I think it’s the other way around, you should be able to swap your RMN for purps plus cash imo

Yeah sorry that's what I meant.
Gotcha. Tbh I think the purps will restock eventually. Seems like the smaller companies are having a bigger supply chain problem than the bigger ones (ie nike, adidas). Puma and UA have not (might be out of their hand) taken advantage of the stellar year that both curry and melo are having. I think if it was “normal” times we’d get a different color every two weeks or so of the melo 1 and the curry 9. But so far it’s only been 3-4 or so that the masses can buy and it’s almost the end of reg season.

Gotcha. Tbh I think the purps will restock eventually. Seems like the smaller companies are having a bigger supply chain problem than the bigger ones (ie nike, adidas). Puma and UA have not (might be out of their hand) taken advantage of the stellar year that both curry and melo are having. I think if it was “normal” times we’d get a different color every two weeks or so of the melo 1 and the curry 9. But so far it’s only been 3-4 or so that the masses can buy and it’s almost the end of reg season.
Yeah, these smaller companies have to capitalize while the iron is hot because it’s no guarantee that the MB2, MB3, MB4 will be as much of a success.

Look at the success of the Curry 1 and compare it to now. The hype is completely gone. Puma has a hit on their hands with the MB1 and should sell as much as they can. What they’re selling now is way under demand.

Looks like melo can’t get anymore different CW, he’s gotta go custom route lol

Are these really all dried up now? Thought I caught a restock of the buzz city on FTL last week but order ended up getting canceled.

Back
Top Bottom