The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

I’m happy for Puma/Melo. It’s good to have other brands thriving.

But man this is crazy. Sold out at slot of places here in NYC. Puma has a gem here. Kids really going hard for these and the resellers smh.
Nike basketball is dead. Lamelo is a fun, young player with loud, fun shoes that perform well. I had no idea about his shoes or If there was any hype with his line, but saw them during the All Star game and wanted them.

Nike should take notes, their whole lineup pretty much sucks and is half assed.

Once rick and Morty did numbers the other colorways that had been sitting all started getting bought up in stores and listed for that $20 profit. Then to follow with a color he wore in all star game, I knew this might happen

Nike basketball is dead. Lamelo is a fun, young player with loud, fun shoes that perform well. I had no idea about his shoes or If there was any hype with his line, but saw them during the All Star game and wanted them.

Got me to buy my first ever Puma shoes at 31 years old.

Crazy times we live in

The era were Nike/Jordan was so dominant in the early 2000s. Who would’ve thought a pair of puma joints is selling out and people lining up for it lol
props to puma marketing they took a chance on lamelo for a sig line and its paying off.

NB picking kahwi in hindsight not looking good due to his proneness for injury.

Puma has been nonexistent to me until now but I’m guessing they have some influence in the soccer and formula 1 spaces. Getting people to buy their basketball stuff would be a big win for them.

props to puma marketing they took a chance on lamelo for a sig line and its paying off.

NB picking kahwi in hindsight not looking good due to his proneness for injury.

Puma has been nonexistent to me until now but I’m guessing they have some influence in the soccer and formula 1 spaces. Getting people to buy their basketball stuff would be a big win for them.
Kawhi also has ZERO charisma.

Once rick and Morty did numbers the other colorways that had been sitting all started getting bought up in stores and listed for that $20 profit. Then to follow with a color he wore in all star game, I knew this might happen
That’s what I hate about sneaker culture today, people snatching up shoes for 20 dollars profit.

Affordable as well, Nike barely offers any decent shoes that you can get under $200 MSRP. Usually you have to wait for a markdown. This why performance Nike/Jordans sit in China, Nike lost their flare over the years.

Nike barely offers any decent shoes that you can get under $200 MSRP.

Not really true if you're talking about playing bball in them, but Puma's been getting better and better with the offerings. The CAP was a hit, the court rider not so much, but the Nitro looks good and the MB.01s are a hit and also look good. Now Puma's just got to get the website stuff figured out and sign some of the new draftees in June. I could see Chet on some "not from here" wave

Played in my grey/orange Wednesday on my third day in a row (usually play Monday/Wednesday for about 4 games each. This week I hit m-t-w and played 14 total). They were perfect - traction, cushion, fit - makes me mad I returned the black/teal but I have the orange also and will try for the blk/orange.
I should have gone for the red blast cw

Everyone keep an eye on the foot sites that had these today. If these are like every other MB.01 release, pairs will randomly restock in the coming weeks. I’ve been able to get every pair (besides R&M) that way.

Do you think the first red colorway will ever restock? seriously contemplating the stockx route at this point...

Do you think the first red colorway will ever restock? seriously contemplating the stockx route at this point...

No clue man. I know I saw a good amount of sizes on one of the foot sites a couple of weeks ago, but they went fairly quick. If you want em just pony up that $$ now while prices aren’t too ridiculous.

No clue man. I know I saw a good amount of sizes on one of the foot sites a couple of weeks ago, but they went fairly quick. If you want em just pony up that $$ now while prices aren’t too ridiculous.

yeah exactly what i was thinkin...its been so long since it dropped at this point i might as well drop the extra cash instead of sitting around for the chance at a restock...thanks for that push lol

Affordable as well, Nike barely offers any decent shoes that you can get under $200 MSRP. Usually you have to wait for a markdown. This why performance Nike/Jordans sit in China, Nike lost their flare over the years.

The only shoe nike has for new performance at $200 is the Lebron (and the GT Jump after tax). The Kyrie 8 is a great shoe, so is kd14, freak 3 is nice, hearing good about the PG6 - all under or at $150. Jordan separate is $110 and is great on court. I think they lost their superstar connection to the kids - don’t know how to reach them anymore. No commercials or marketing at all.

Adidas is the same way though - no one likes Harden anymore, Dame is hurt, Donovan is in Utah - had high hopes for the Trae model but Atlanta had a rough start. Plus - little to no marketing.

Was able to get a 12 n Rick n Morty from local consignment shop, traded a Jordan 5 hyper Royal an $100 cash (they was asking $400) I needed these!! Been searching hard for a pair locally..
Screenshot_20220319-225205_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom