THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Are they chinas? These doesn't have the stone lion on the tongue. It has the lion on the tongue and outsole.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why the # 82?

82 games in a season?

iunno. just a guess
that was my initial thought. but then i thought, why would they do that? If it does stand for 82 games, thats pretty dumb. just saying

Only colorway I like right now is all black, and maybe USAs. White/black/red and Chinas are ez pass

China VIIs >>>>>>>>>>>> China VIIIs

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

why the # 82?

82 games in a season?

iunno. just a guess
that was my initial thought. but then i thought, why would they do that? If it does stand for 82 games, thats pretty dumb. just saying

Only colorway I like right now is all black, and maybe USAs. White/black/red and Chinas are ez pass

China VIIs >>>>>>>>>>>> China VIIIs

maybe because he only plays 82 games in his shoes, then switches them up for post season? lol

laugh.gif
at them switching the lion on the tongue for the American retail version. Where's the stone lion? You gotta be kidding me if that's made a China exclusive.

I'm a sucker for the China releases. Might have to pick them up considering I don't plan on copping many of the VIIIs anyway.

I guess I'm in the minority, and that's okay by me, but I really like those China VIII's...to me it looks a lot more casual than the China VII's..
smokin.gif

I like the China VIIIs as well, but I am disappointed in them changin the tongue....I was gonna cop now I'm just blah...lol I'll wait till some of the HOH releases drop?

My guy told me the spot is ordering them might be there by tuesday...once I get more info if they come in I can hold some of yall down unlike another member ignoring my pms smh

Yes shoetrends is legit...

Don't they charge $25 for shipping though? I think I'll just wait to cop them in person

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Don't they charge $25 for shipping though? I think I'll just wait to cop them in person
$15. i still save like $45 and get them earlier 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

happy.gif

They won't ship em till release date..

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

happy.gif

They won't ship em till release date..
i know i just read that its pre-ordering 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 then your right im gonna wait 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom