THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

USAs look good.  Loving they put the full air max on the Lebrons and continued with the VIII.  The china colorway also looks really good to me.  Will start to be on the lookout for the VIIIs.  

The USA's look good in some pictures and not so good in other pictures...

I can't wait to see the Knicks colorway.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Steve212

the avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

^knew you'd come around.

I'll definately get the China 8, white/red is one of my favorite color combos...

damn i'd cop them china edition's!!! them my school colors too!! want them to be our team kicks!

ElijahBrohammed wrote:
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Ok.. pics make em look better..

Think I may get em now!!
Hypebeast. Those are the same pictures that we've been looking at for the last month.

HAHAH,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ima hypebeast now? well ok then.. thanks i guess.. like i said before, when i first stated when i seen em they had alot of white, I never did say i didn't like them..

and i said before in the thread pics make em look better (from footlocker unlocked), all i said is i need better pics and i got em..

DAMN

and Brandon, i should have clarified, you have the white and red 7's right?

^i do feel like we have seen new pics too.

but the white/red NFW, is one of my favorite cw's of the 7

Chinas look good - ill say it again, i like the minor changes and details they put into em like the Stone Lions on the tongue and heels. icy soles? very nice...definite cop - but just 1 pair for me.

i like the white/red VII's better....but these China's are decent imo, but seeing the China's make me think that these shoes have lil more potential that i thought.

i like the white/red VII's better....but these China's are decent imo, but seeing the China's make me think that these shoes have lil more potential that i thought.

Back
Top Bottom