THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

would yall calm down with the "bulls colors" talk....... every shoe besides the VII has had a black/crimson/white cw.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

would yall calm down with the "bulls colors" talk....... every shoe besides the VII has had a black/crimson/white cw.
THANK YOU. Dudes reaching hard
grin.gif

Acting like the Blk/red/wht colors have never been seen before on a lebron
tired.gif

He's more likely to sign in NY than in Cleveland... Don't think Bron wants the pressure of playing in the place MJ built.

That said: Y'all kill me with the "Better than the VII" Lines... Can you wait til actual pics release?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

He's more likely to sign in NY than in Cleveland... Don't think Bron wants the pressure of playing in the place MJ built.

That said: Y'all kill me with the "Better than the VII" Lines... Can you wait til actual pics release?

i doubt he'll sign with NY. NY is worse than Cleveland. If he cant win a ring w/ Cleveland, theres no way he can w/ NY lol. why would he make it harder for himself to win a ring??

With that said: I agree. i cant really see anything from the shoe pics so i cant judge just yet

This shoe was made months ago and I'm sure bron himself hasn't even made up his mind (NY tho).
Unless you've seen actual pics there's no way you can tell if this shoe will be better or worse. THey're really building up anticipation with this one though, watch it not be worth the wait.

I love all the "these look good/promising" posts. We can't really see much, so it's still pure speculation. I'm looking forward to seeing detailed pics of the actual shoes before I make any judgements.

i mean, from the shape of it, it looks promising. but we never know if the shoe is like real ugly -_-

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by andfattoo

VII PS.
sorry....... the PS's didnt really count to me....lol

looks like the colorways were planned pretty far in advance for him to be a Cav. I dont care what you say, black/white/sport red/metallic gold is cavalier.

I wonder if colorways like that would be scrapped if he went to another team

from the little peaks i'm really liking these, also loved the 7s. I am even inclined to say that lebron's signature line is better than kobe's.

GAH! Backwards swoosh! Do not want! DO NOT WANT!

On another note, are they sending out all white pairs to artists again?

Back
Top Bottom