THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by T21D

Def grabbing royal knicks and pre heat..

I'd be already $320 in the hole and the season ain't even started.

danm im just releasing 2 pairs are going to equal out to 320
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, I better start stacking ..

and yea the season haven't even began yet
eek.gif

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif
    but yea... I coming to the realization that I can't win... these, cools, 24/7's, royal penny's... Life's really tense right now

I know I'm getting way ahead of my self but I can't wait to see dunkman CW along with christmas
smile.gif

It's funny how some colors here and there can stir so much interests. Nike knows how to pull the strings even though the shoe design isn't revolutionary.

The Away/Home pair of the Knicks CW all but confirms that Nike was prepping just in case LeBron took his talents to New York. Just need to see a production date now.

It's funny how some colors here and there can stir so much interests. Nike knows how to pull the strings even though the shoe design isn't revolutionary.

Its been mentioned before but I concur with the statement. I need to see these in person but right now the sneaker is too busy and that's the design.

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos.jpg

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-2.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]X-mas came early for my son Knicks [/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....And i'm still on the fence about copping the pre-heat [/color]
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and like I said before still loving this colorway..

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-8.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 "Pre-Heat"

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-7.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 "Pre-Heat"

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-3.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 "Pre-Heat"

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-5.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 "Pre-Heat"

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-6.jpg

Nike LeBron 8 "Pre-Heat"

nike-lebron-lineup-more-photos-1-2.jpg

I need these in my life.

on the chinas and the pre heats, what material is that on the swoosh? it looks like fiber glass. really nice touch imo.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

nikepreheatlebron8viii.jpg
 If this shoe had this logo.....

instead of this logo....

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefTeu...bucket.com/albums/t43/niketownblog/Nike01.jpg

You cats would be laughin' like nobody's business! That shoe is just flat out disgusting, loud and garish! Tacky is too tame of a word to even describe it...
laugh.gif

I wear Reeboks too, so there goes that idea.
So I guess you are in the majority here on this thread, right?

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

nikepreheatlebron8viii.jpg
 If this shoe had this logo.....

instead of this logo....

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefTeu...bucket.com/albums/t43/niketownblog/Nike01.jpg

You cats would be laughin' like nobody's business! That shoe is just flat out disgusting, loud and garish! Tacky is too tame of a word to even describe it...
laugh.gif

BUT IT DOESNT SO PLEASE TRY AGAIN...

I don't have to "try", no apologies here!  I personally think that LBJ is the best player in the game right now, love'em! But these shoes are terrible, especially in the Black and Red, then the "$#*$! Eye For The Straight Guy" colors!

If ya' got hurt feelings for my opinion?  Too bad! 
laugh.gif

I gotta say, after seeing the run of colorways, Im really feelin these, probably more than the VII's. The different panels just make for better color blocking options. I didn't really go in on Lebrons much since the III's, but I'll pass on most retro Jordan's (poor quality) for alot of these coming out....

Back
Top Bottom