THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I thought u guys wanted HWC CW, so what's the problem?? I get the vii's look sick in that CW and not so much in the viii's so if that's the case go cop a pair of B-day lebron 4's..
If you are referring to my comments, then you answered your own question. The VIIs are better. Copping a pair of birthday IVs is not the VIIs. I also was making a comment about the reason why Nike didn't release the XI inspired VIIs. Stating that due to Jordan brand not wanting it, BUT the charcoal is exactly liek the Jordan VII charcoal.

i personally and honestly think..... a player with a sz 14 and up shoe cant make it dope.....

Jordan was a 13/13.5

his foot looked proportioned to his body sz.

83089965.jpg

this seems like a shoe you will have to see in person to really get a feel for it. the pictures aren't doing it justice.

this seems like a shoe you will have to see in person to really get a feel for it. the pictures aren't doing it justice.

The VIII is lookin up, I always end up wanting the first colorway of the Lebron and regret not gettin it.....still will wait for a price drop

Some of the colorways look nice, but this shoe literally looks huge. Massive, like freaking elephant feet. I wear a size 11.5 and this shoe willmake my feet look like a14. If only these colorways were on the 7's.

Wow i havent been a sneaker thread in a GOOD min
Things that i just wanna say

• %%+$ LBJ & HIS BRAND FOR STILL PUTTIN OUT Blue/Orange kicks
    30t6p3b.gif
     and yall callin them "Knicks c/w" 
    indifferent.gif
  • laugh.gif
     looks like this thread didnt miss a step from the Lebron 7 thread (Vol2)
  • Those Miami Vice are catchy .. but theyre trash at the same time.. they look off to me (AS 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. those)
  • Word to Fred.. last year i use to post alot of ++! (under a diff username) 
  • Kobe vs Lebron deal still going on
    laugh.gif
  • Kobe > Bron ( i came to the realization of that this summer 
    laugh.gif
    grin.gif
    eyes.gif
    tired.gif
    )
  • Dudes bickering about wat grown men wear then a person who wears the shoe comes out to defend his "love" for shoes 
    laugh.gif
  • 8s are TRASH
  • Kobe 6s are trash 
  • Cliche $%% thread smh

Peace.

So they really setting up bracelet handouts on friday for a midnight saturday realeas... 
indifferent.gif
Why cant nike just leave it as a regular walk in release.. and Im saying nike cause they in charged of this release at this spot. Hopefully this changes.. 

I'm hoping it's to "make up" for not dropping the HWC colorway last year....i'm pretty damn sure the Heat won't be wearing Blue/Orange jerseys this year.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i personally and honestly think..... a player with a sz 14 and up shoe cant make it dope.....

Jordan was a 13/13.5

his foot looked proportioned to his body sz.

No love for Barkley eh ? (Sz 16?)

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

So they really setting up bracelet handouts on friday for a midnight saturday realeas... 
indifferent.gif
Why cant nike just leave it as a regular walk in release.. and Im saying nike cause they in charged of this release at this spot. Hopefully this changes.. 

Sorry for not knowing what ur talkin about, but shoe is goin to need a bracelet to cop
ohwell.gif
?

Cali J,
Yea they make you line up like little kids on a Friday night. Hand out bracelets and take your name with size. Then on release dat you go back and get your shoe. If you don't have a bracelet, you stuck.

Did JB stop making Bulls colored shoes when Mike played for the Wizards?
Did Nike stop making ORL colored shoes when Penny went to PHX?

they are not meant to be the knicks colorways. cleveland wore blue and orange throwback jerseys a few times and lebron had his shoes made in the same color to match and it became a popular colorway so they continued to make them in his new releases. people started calling them the knicks colorway cuz its the same blue and orange as the knicks colors.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Cali J,
Yea they make you line up like little kids on a Friday night. Hand out bracelets and take your name with size. Then on release dat you go back and get your shoe. If you don't have a bracelet, you stuck.

for what CW? thanks

Back
Top Bottom