THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Noiiiiiice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man those pre-heats look pretty damn good, but c'mon son they so hyped he had to take them to the dressing room....god damn i hate people who do sh#+ like that...i notice alot of sneaker spots around my way do that wit sneaker when i ask to see even when they get released that same week...i just get pissed b/c i hate when people treat sneakers like there some kinda cure for aids... i remember back when the retro cardinal vii came out the employees told me i cant touch or try on the shoes..thought they were jokin they was dead !#+..i jus walked out... there just sneakers..

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

They look sick in the video. I will wear them with my pink skirt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey watch it now, guys these days are wearing more loud, bright, colors which used to be reserved for women. I myself don't get with that stuff, but to each his own right? Word to Kanye.

On the road head to kendall now. Looking forward to this. I got and jca,I will pm you guys when I get to the mall.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Are these cut big or small? I wear a size 11 in all of my shoes 

Some are saying that these run true to the size, unlike the VII, but I'ma try in the store regardless.  I haven't met an Air Max shoe that I didn't have to go a half size down on for that glove like fit that I myself crave.

NYC is slacking.  GR kids and toddlers sizes are out, but no Mens yet?  SMH.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Curious how the release went today down in Florida.  Can't wait to get my hands on these.  
same as here
Haven't dropped yet ... should drop in a few hours ... judging by the turnout, they will def. sell out.
Not trying to hype it up, just trying to relay info relevant to the release down here.

Back
Top Bottom