THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

We finally get an HOH here in miami *wipes away tears*

I'll try & see if i can cop those lebrons on friday

they come out saturday morning...

On another note, only a couple more days till the grand opening. looking forward to see what is instore for FL first HoH

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I am heading down to Kendall friday cuz my mother has business there so I am hoping to head there early saturday morning. Are the heat playing sunday morning for preseason or are they practicing? if so might just stay the weekend and catch a game lol. I will definately hit you up though. don't know how many pairs are gonna be available at HoH and I already have a couple people asking me for help so if you need a size let me know and I can see what I can do, My size is first though haha.

I am really hoping Bron is there for the opening but at this point I am highly doubting it. but as long as I can cop some stuff I guess it makes up for it.

Saturday morning practice will be until 2:30 p.m.
We play Charlotte on Monday -- I'm down to catch the game if you wanna' go.
If HOH isn't too fruitful you can head to a couple other places ... PM me when you get a chance.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I am heading down to Kendall friday cuz my mother has business there so I am hoping to head there early saturday morning. Are the heat playing sunday morning for preseason or are they practicing? if so might just stay the weekend and catch a game lol. I will definately hit you up though. don't know how many pairs are gonna be available at HoH and I already have a couple people asking me for help so if you need a size let me know and I can see what I can do, My size is first though haha.

I am really hoping Bron is there for the opening but at this point I am highly doubting it. but as long as I can cop some stuff I guess it makes up for it.

Saturday morning practice will be until 2:30 p.m.
We play Charlotte on Monday -- I'm down to catch the game if you wanna' go.
If HOH isn't too fruitful you can head to a couple other places ... PM me when you get a chance.
ima be there tomorrow and saturday.. ima see whats good for the store.. PM and we can meet up no pun intended... all i know is that a lot of corp. ppl are here to see the opening and stuff

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

A lot of nice colorways in here, but nothing has wow'd me quite like the Red Carpets did.
cosign. red carpets are my all time favorite lebrons

lol@ijapino, Don't matter how much times you tell them, they just don't listen till they get banned.

With the pre-heats releasing on Nike.com in November, does that/could that lead to a potential swoosh release? I'd pay WAY OVER retail for 'em, but just wondering

Originally Posted by The7onius

lol@ijapino, Don't matter how much times you tell them, they just don't listen till they get banned.
It's either that or lock the entire thread....

I'm guessing most wouldn't want that.

balled in my GR blk/reds today. its %##!$@! comfortable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ill post pics later

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I dont remember anybody dropping info about the USAs releasing and/or when.

[table][tr][td]11/24/10[/td][td]Lebron VIII, White/White-Midnight Navy-Varsity Red[/td][td]417098-100, $160[/td][/tr][/table]

the hoh nearest me says they're unsure if they are getting the chinas....usually they get stock at least a week in advance....not to add hype but it looks like the chinas mite be a bit of a tough cop...maybe they'll hit ndc

Back
Top Bottom