Originally Posted by PMatic

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-01.jpg

Much better.

= these (in all black)

11adb1y.jpg

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Is that at the mall in PG County (Hyattesville)?

Yup sure is...just googled it. I finally live in a HOH area. I have never seen a mall with so many freaking sneaker stores like Prince George's Mall. My first time there was last week, and I was like wow.
Yea like half of the stores in there are sneaker related
laugh.gif
.  I just paid them a visit yesterday.
btw I didn't know you were in the DMV area

Just moved to the area this week (Northeast DC). Good ole Fed Gov't
laugh.gif
. So I guess I'll be seeing some of you DMV NT'ers lined up at the HoH.
How far is Hyattsville from DC do you know?

I'm tired of seeing these wht/red flywire joints they wack, please stop posting those pics , more of the pre-heat/south beach joints please !! Lol

Originally Posted by 9key

I'm tired of seeing these wht/red flywire joints they wack, please stop posting those pics , more of the pre-heat/south beach joints please !! Lol

Try finding a different thread to browse then

Hmm, those v2's look interesting. I'd like a little more colour on them, maybe more red. There's just something missing from that white upper

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Yup sure is...just googled it. I finally live in a HOH area. I have never seen a mall with so many freaking sneaker stores like Prince George's Mall. My first time there was last week, and I was like wow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well it can be as close as 10 minutes away or as far as 30 minutes away. Basically it's not too far from the Border of DC and Maryland in the Northeast Quadrant. You trying to come up to the HoH? If so let me know we can link up.

Hahaha, only reason this thread is if piping is because of the south beach joints !! Real talk!! So keep on topic , and get off my lebron 8s loser!!

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well it can be as close as 10 minutes away or as far as 30 minutes away. Basically it's not too far from the Border of DC and Maryland in the Northeast Quadrant. You trying to come up to the HoH? If so let me know we can link up.

My boy and I work at Footlocker in Blacksburg Va(Vtech), He is from DC so we tryna go up there to grab em and prolly stay in DC that weekend so yea I'm tryna make some moves...I should know within a week or so if imma be there.

Hahaha, only reason this thread is if piping is because of the south beach joints !! Real talk!! So keep on topic , and get off my lebron 8s loser!!
you are a loser

Damn...The beast is strong in you.

Let me guess you want to look good for your 8th grade prom and need these to match your dads seersucker suit from '69 LAME

Alright guys stay on subject we don't need to get this thread locked.
As for better news Nike rep confirmed south beach to be a quickstrike so no worries and no need to spend 500. Just imagine dunkman VII availability

Originally Posted by metallic

As for better news Nike rep confirmed south beach to be a quickstrike so no worries and no need to spend 500. Just imagine dunkman VII availability

There weren't many Dunkman VIIs available though.

@metallic any word on what time NDC might be dropping them and how to find them when they do PM me if you can

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by metallic

There weren't many Dunkman VIIs available though.

There was dunkmans everywhere after the first hyped release. They sat for a while as well. I believe some stores around my place still had a couple not that long ago.

I was on topic / just stating my opinion!! Then the Nike talk police/Internet thug who wouldn't get live in a chat room had interject, real talk stay out my lane shawdii , 4real u bamming out wit ur corny comments

I was on topic / just stating my opinion!! Then the Nike talk police/Internet thug who wouldn't get live in a chat room had interject, real talk stay out my lane shawdii , 4real u bamming out wit ur corny comments

Congrats on your 30th post. Back to the BRONSThanks Metallic if I hear anything I'll let you no(can't respond to pm's on iPhone lol)

Back
Top Bottom