THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by metallic

Alright guys stay on subject we don't need to get this thread locked.
As for better news Nike rep confirmed south beach to be a quickstrike so no worries and no need to spend 500. Just imagine dunkman VII availability

There weren't many Dunkman VIIs available though.
0 dunkmans reach my area so i dont like the sound of that one bit... quick question Do these Lebron 8s fit like Lebron 7s?? 

Last one. (Actually have more of the event, some are blurry, DAMN camera, need a new Digital SLR)

^^^^

None taken, crappy camera.

As far as the shoes go, here is a little mini review.

They feel lighter than the 7's, if not the same.

They are great, feel like Foamposite Ones, comfort wise on the inside, but without the weight and break in periods of the Foamposite Ones.

They feel like a pillow on the inside of the shoe and the Air Max unit is PERFECT, not stiff at all and it has a nice rebound to it.

Sizing wise, I'm a true 12 in everything, and these are no different, for me they fit perfectly.

Great room around the toe box and not tight around the mid foot, like the Foamposite Ones.

I think Nike perfected the 7's, and outdid themselves with the 8's.

For all the doubters, try on a pair once the GR Black/Red pair come out next week, you'll be surprised.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by PMatic

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-08.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-10.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-06.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-05.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-11.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-03.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-07.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-02.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-09.jpg

Much better.

Those are the hottest Lebrons i've ever witnessed.

Originally Posted by 9key

I'm tired of seeing these wht/red flywire joints they wack, please stop posting those pics , more of the pre-heat/south beach joints please !! Lol

Try finding a different thread to browse then

Hahaha, only reason this thread is if piping is because of the south beach joints !! Real talk!! So keep on topic , and get off my lebron 8s loser!!
Did you seriously just try to quote those first 2 statements fam?

aw hell na
roll.gif

So the US release of the Lebron VIII Chinas dont have the chinese lion on the tongue, it has the regular lion?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Dgoins1 is" Gay" not joyfully happy but "Gay" boys and #+$ cheeks !! Lmmfao !! Gump

Can I get A ban for the e thug stay on topic clown
Can you please stop posting 
that chick in your avy is giving me a headache 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Dgoins1 is" Gay" not joyfully happy but "Gay" boys and #+$ cheeks !! Lmmfao !! Gump

Can I get A ban for the e thug stay on topic clown
BAN THIS GUY. If i can get banned for calling someone that word then he should be too

I'm tryn to stay on topic but for u it seems like I'm the topic , lol , now u want to ba banned !! Wowzers nketlk got snitches/rats now!! Slim u a bigger rat then a grand mama mouse lol!! Like u stay I'm ur lane and I'll stay in mine !!

This site should be called Nikesnitch.com y'all love taking dat stand and telling lol

Back
Top Bottom