THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Via Nikes twitter chinas will not release tomorrow
Nothing official on those LeBron VIII China. May drop as a QS,
but no news on the wheres or whens.

Originally Posted by metallic

Can you guys point out the jab at MJ? I didnt notice it.
The "should I be selling shiny shoes" part. I might be reaching... but that's the first thing that came to mind. MJ--> Patent leather XI... plus the fact that Jordan brand has been throwing it on every shoe lately. Hen... 
grin.gif
Best commercial in a while.

I really enjoyed the shot he took at Charles cause if memory serves me right Barkley went to Houston to team up with Clyde and the Dream and Im not comparing Miami big three to Houston's three but he did go join hall of famers to try and win a championship so now we really do know Charles is not a role model by being a hypocrite  

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

hall of fame speech...
dont really think its a jab at MJ... just trying to point out the fact that his legacy is so called "ruined" to the point that no one is at his hall of fame introduction.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

The "should I be selling shiny shoes" part. I might be reaching... but that's the first thing that came to mind. MJ--> Patent leather XI... plus the fact that Jordan brand has been throwing it on every shoe lately. Hen... 
grin.gif
Best commercial in a while.
that part also said mj to me... but u know 1 thing mj is goat at nba and nike so at the end of the day i truely believe nike tryin to seperate lebron from comparing him to mj and he is very happy he with miami heat cause d wade is with jordan brand so its a win win for him... lebron know his father is mj..

The preheat will come out the 12th now and thats good since the AJ 3 DB are coming out in december so I will be able to cop without breaking my wallet 

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

I really enjoyed the shot he took at Charles cause if memory serves me right Barkley went to Houston to team up with Clyde and the Dream and Im not comparing Miami big three to Houston's three but he did go join hall of famers to try and win a championship so now we really do know Charles is not a role model by being a hypocrite  

He was traded to Houston not by choice.  Chuck was on the decline when he arrived, whereas LeBron is coming off his second MVP season, so it's very different.

Your statement is not entirely correct, Barkley was TRADED to houston, for Sam Cassell, Robert Horry & I think another player. He was at the end of his career & did what alot of aging NBA players do & thats  chase a team to get a ring (Karl Malone, Gary Payton,). LeBron is in his prime. & I am a heat fan & HATE that he is there. I am a little older then alot of you guys, so my reasoning is more economical.BY him leaving it will cause alot of people in Cleveland to lose their job. So yes LeBron is a selfish individual for what he did to the economy if a city that is already struggling.

on top of that... if we gonna use charles barkley in any event we gonna bring up phoenix sun situation but at the end of the day it aint the same... charles barkely was one thing a big man who dominated... mj,magic,kobe,and lebron suppose to be everything and play all positions.. charles cant play point guard but lebron can... so its different apples to oranges... bananas to grapes...

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Your statement is not entirely correct, Barkley was TRADED to houston, for Sam Cassell, Robert Horry & I think another player. He was at the end of his career & did what alot of aging NBA player do chase a team to get a ring. LeBron is in his prime. & I am a heat fan & HATE that he is there. I am a little older then alot of you guys, so my reasoning is more economical. Him leaving will cause alot of people in Cleveland to lost there job. So yes LeBron is a selfish individual for what he did to the economy if a city that is already struggling.
a city shouldnt depend on one man like that to make it money.

"SHOULD I JUST SELL SHOES" is not a diss at M.J lol he says that cus it's a " SHOE COMMERCIAL!! smh u guys really thinking to hard about this and makin things up in ur own head.. And let's not start talkin about lebron leavin Cleveland agin!! Like the commercial says, should lebron do what u want him to do?!?!?

Love that commercial. Congrats Bron.

But "if" he wins a chip in the next 2-3 years if so.....

Y'all already know tho......

You... (the fans) will be happier than he is going to be at the end of the parade.

Don't ask why.

Loving the pre-heats. Can't do the pink laces. Sorta f'n gay IMO.
And the first GR is always an autocop

After seeing this, I can't wait for the PostSeasons. I can tolerate Max Air, but nothing and I mean nothing compares to Zoom Air as far as responsiveness and court feel.

15ehesp.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

But "if" he wins a chip in the next 2-3 years if so.....

Y'all already know tho......

You... (the fans) will be happier than he is going to be at the end of the parade.

Don't ask why.
your comment intrigues me, care to elaborate? (eventhough you said dont ask)

anyway though.... i hate lebron (b4 you say anything, im only in this thread 4 info on the pre-heats) but this commercial and his new bad guy attitude is gainin him a few points in my book. its about time he stopped playin games and got serious, hope this means no more dancin and takin pix.

^ehhhhh, i disagree. hate can fuel someones drive to succeed. look @ kobe and mj

Back
Top Bottom