How dare people say that the VII's are the best in the line. The II's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Oh and Zoom>>>>Air MAx just in case y'all forgot.

2s are light supportive and responsive, my personal favorite.

But then i'm not 6ft8 and 260LBS+

II, III and IV were solid both in performance and design.

V's were good on performance, bleh on design.
VI's were great on design, so-so on performance (lock-down on the heel/ankle isn't great and they create too much space between the foot and the court).
VII's were so-so on design (AJ XI influence with bulk of Air Max system), and just okay on performance.

Zoom Generations get a pass from me, but they are a decent casual shoe. I put them in the AF1 category, personally.

VIII's... design is uninspired [although, I see some Pippen 1 in there and some hints of the Barkley line... but nothing fresh, IMO]... the jury is still out on performance, but I think they'll be tanks a la AJ XII.

The IVs is "That Shoe" from his line so far imo

(Blue0230
nerd.gif
 I'll nvr let these go <3)
3440120860_829f0ea261.jpg

the 1st colrway had me go nuts
3655933460_4431606936.jpg

then its the 3s

3660124933_ff038f4fd4.jpg

then the 7s

4461858952_12c0a72f7e.jpg

i do like the white 8s tho...
nike-air-max-lebron-8.jpg

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

nike-zoom-lebron-2-ii-cavs-throwback.png

How dare people say that the VII's are the best in the line. The II's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Oh and Zoom>>>>Air MAx just in case y'all forgot.

pimp.gif

IV's are my favorite of the line and probably one of thee best shoes ive balled in all-time........... they are built to survive nuclear fallout and so comfy.

IV's are my favorite of the line and probably one of thee best shoes ive balled in all-time........... they are built to survive nuclear fallout and so comfy.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the only only only beef with the 4's are they are HEAVY!!! and man... i used to ball in them.. 
smh.gif
 they were heavy..
i dont know how lebron did it for 82 games... joints felt like bricks after about n hr

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by never wear them

(Blue0230
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Im on them

one of the ugliest shoes i have ever seen imo, not the colorway just the overall design and appearance of the shoe. probaly cool for someones collection but i dont think alot of heads would even dare wear those in public. the lebron vii is what got me interested in the lebron sig shoes but the only other lebron sig i would even think about copping would be the lebron II. the lebron viii is looking pretty weak, cant believe thats the best they could do after how good the vii looks.

a2d36b3f6b2b66ced8667f0c1f0c63cf85999bec_r.jpg

In my opinion these are the best LeBron's from the whole line. The swoosh is minimal, the quality is on point, the shoes are actually playable, then transfering to the street very well, then with some serious atenttion to detail. This is a very high quality Nike shoe, that I would not hesistate to pull the trigger on if I see the color way that I want.

Such a fantastic piece of craftmanship, exactly what an high end hoops shoe should be, in all aspects.  

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

a2d36b3f6b2b66ced8667f0c1f0c63cf85999bec_r.jpg

In my opinion these are the best LeBron's from the whole line. The swoosh is minimal, the quality is on point, the shoes are actually playable, then transfering to the street very well, then with some serious atenttion to detail. This is a very high quality Nike shoe, that I would not hesistate to pull the trigger on if I see the color way that I want.

Such a fantastic piece of craftmanship, exactly what an high end hoops shoe should be, in all aspects.  

True Story, i had the navy and white pair until the bottoms wore out, then i got the black and reds and wore those till they fell apart too lol, the 3s were like tanks, luxury tanks

With that said, the only pair of VIIs i have are the dunkmans, the VIIs design may be a good design but the quality was nothing for a signature shoe, there is no real padding any where on the shoe unless you wanna count that little peice near the ankle

the 3s are tanks... I'm from the WestCoast.... since the Blk/crmsn were East only, i paid over retail when they released.
then got 2 more when they hit the outlets...

Will we ever see a sig like this, from his line again?
4463492993_dc7711f4bf.jpg

the only problem that this shoe had was the tab on the back. other than that...
smokin.gif

His line coulda been so dope if he continued with these

nike-zoom-lebron-6-zoom-power-bwr-4-22.jpg

Stop hating on the IV's. Everyone has their own personal taste in style and design, but the IV's demand respect (I just wore my China IV's last week also).

I've downsized my Lebron collection and the only ones that made the cut were the II's, IV's and VI.

I haven't kept up with this thread at all, but just off looks I'd rank the 8's ahead of the 7's.

Nice pics up there NWT...

zoom_lebron_II_gr_black-white-red.jpg

nike-lebron-2-summary-570px.jpg

For me, the 2's have always been the best Lebron shoe to date. The bullet-proof like texture (on the GR's), rugged leather, laser-priting, the double stacked full-length zoom soles (which has been debated), removable strap. I love how one shoe bared 'NIKE' and the other one has the swoosh. Even though they were slightly heavy, it was the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn on-court.

IMO, it goes:

I. 2's.
II. AZG's.
III. 3's. (NWT's pics made these look flawless)

Everything else was blah. The 7's were straight, and I never liked the 4's. They were too bulky for me. I liked the 8's at first but they seem unappealing for some reason...uppers sit too high for a basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

zoom_lebron_II_gr_black-white-red.jpg

nike-lebron-2-summary-570px.jpg

For me, the 2's have always been the best Lebron shoe to date. The bullet-proof like texture (on the GR's), rugged leather, laser-priting, the double stacked full-length zoom soles (which has been debated), removable strap. I love how one shoe bared 'NIKE' and the other one has the swoosh. Even though they were slightly heavy, it was the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn on-court.

IMO, it goes:

I. 2's.
II. AZG's.
III. 3's. (NWT's pics made these look flawless)

Everything else was blah. The 7's were straight, and I never liked the 4's. They were too bulky for me. I liked the 8's at first but they seem unappealing for some reason...uppers sit too high for a basketball shoe.
Hey All,
2s were definately my favourite too, but they are not full length (I had a the sole come away, so I could see the whole inside lol, and the zoom bubbles hadnt popped or anything, so I managed to trade them in for a pair of lebron 6's lol).   They had seperate heel and forefoot bags, however the forefoot bag went right across the whole of the forefoot, not like the huaraches/hyperdunks which have it just under the ball of the foot.  They were also really big bags, compared to other zoom air bags, but definitely were not double stacked, at least not in the forefoot.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by gottig10

(Blue0230
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Im on them

one of the ugliest shoes i have ever seen imo, not the colorway just the overall design and appearance of the shoe. probaly cool for someones collection but i dont think alot of heads would even dare wear those in public. the lebron vii is what got me interested in the lebron sig shoes but the only other lebron sig i would even think about copping would be the lebron II. the lebron viii is looking pretty weak, cant believe thats the best they could do after how good the vii looks.

smh.gif
 SMH at this whole statement, gonna keep my comments to myself. don't wanna get banned..

but im glad people have different taste on thier number one best lebron sig

the 3s are tanks... I'm from the WestCoast.... since the Blk/crmsn were East only, i paid over retail when they released.
then got 2 more when they hit the outlets...

Will we ever see a sig like this, from his line again?
4463492993_dc7711f4bf.jpg

the only problem that this shoe had was the tab on the back. other than that...
smokin.gif

His line coulda been so dope if he continued with these

nike-zoom-lebron-6-zoom-power-bwr-4-22.jpg

that sample pic reminds me.... since we hardy have any info on these (lbj VIII) and there's been a pretty much negative response to the early pics, is it possible that they're doing something different to these as well?

i mean.. we've hardly had any pics and training camp is in a few weeks... somethings not right here lol

(Blue0230
nerd.gif

3660124933_ff038f4fd4.jpg
I was sad to see those Birthday IVs go, but I know they went to a loving home and are well taken care of.
That OG colorway of the III's is pretty much my favorite LeBron shoe of all. I still have a pair on ice.

Back
Top Bottom