Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

The 8's are just like Lebron in the playoffs a failure, cant blame him for joining wade, he could not win on his own so ride bandwagon with Wade and try for a title.

U MAD!
Wat are u talkin about? Its true...
and wade can do it with the team he had??.... you acting like having another all star on your team to get a ring is sin and hasnt been done.
Wen did i say its a sin?
But its true , Lebron cant do it with him being Number 1. There are no excuses. His team finished with the best record in the league.
Everytime playoffs rolls around lebron (Being the number 1 guy) cant push his team forward that FINAL step wen its needed. Tell me im wrong. U cant cuz there aint no ring on his finger.
Join wade and bosh, i dont care anymore which is exactly the way i look at his shoe line now.. and i think that was my 1st ever "statement" where i put down lebron
tired.gif
youre right, he doesnt have a ring on his finger, but he can push his team forward as the number one guy.  He took the cavs to the final with trash and this past season's meltdown can be in a result of several things, but i know if your best friend has relations with your mom, i would think that would make u a lil upset especially when youre always getting embarassed by her and basically have to be HER parent.  but its whatever.
Bron is the number 2 guy now, Wade with a ring is #1.  Still not bad he will be like Pippen with Jordan if they can win a ring.  And his new shoe is still garbage.

No matter how lebron haters want to spin it, no matter how the media wants to take it, Lebron will be the best player on The heat team, Lebron will be the number 1 player no matter what people think. Lebron did what he did because he was the only big athlete in this situation,  he wants a ring while he is young he doest wanna ring chase like malone, and barkley did while they where at old age. Lebron is the face of the nba, he does what he wants, weather people like it doesn't matter, he is doing what is best for him, not for u. People got over Kobe allegedly raping some white chick, so im pretty sure people will get over lebron leaving the cavs, a team where no one else would come and play for, to help lebron.
Well said... Lebron also stated that he didn't owe cleveland anything... his heart is in akron

The 8's are just like Lebron in the playoffs a failure, cant blame him for joining wade, he could not win on his own so ride bandwagon with Wade and try for a title.

U MAD!
Wat are u talkin about? Its true...
and wade can do it with the team he had??.... you acting like having another all star on your team to get a ring is sin and hasnt been done.
Wen did i say its a sin?
But its true , Lebron cant do it with him being Number 1. There are no excuses. His team finished with the best record in the league.
Everytime playoffs rolls around lebron (Being the number 1 guy) cant push his team forward that FINAL step wen its needed. Tell me im wrong. U cant cuz there aint no ring on his finger.
Join wade and bosh, i dont care anymore which is exactly the way i look at his shoe line now.. and i think that was my 1st ever "statement" where i put down lebron
tired.gif
youre right, he doesnt have a ring on his finger, but he can push his team forward as the number one guy.  He took the cavs to the final with trash and this past season's meltdown can be in a result of several things, but i know if your best friend has relations with your mom, i would think that would make u a lil upset especially when youre always getting embarassed by her and basically have to be HER parent.  but its whatever.
Bron is the number 2 guy now, Wade with a ring is #1.  Still not bad he will be like Pippen with Jordan if they can win a ring.  And his new shoe is still garbage.

No matter how lebron haters want to spin it, no matter how the media wants to take it, Lebron will be the best player on The heat team, Lebron will be the number 1 player no matter what people think. Lebron did what he did because he was the only big athlete in this situation,  he wants a ring while he is young he doest wanna ring chase like malone, and barkley did while they where at old age. Lebron is the face of the nba, he does what he wants, weather people like it doesn't matter, he is doing what is best for him, not for u. People got over Kobe allegedly raping some white chick, so im pretty sure people will get over lebron leaving the cavs, a team where no one else would come and play for, to help lebron.

No....Wade is the alpha player on the team because Wade was already considered in the same class as Kobe and Lebron during the last few years 

i dont even think they know who the "alpha" player is........... there many not even be an "alpha"

i dont even think they know who the "alpha" player is........... there many not even be an "alpha"

They came to Wade's team. Wade already has a championship in this city. So he's the alpha player but it really doesnt matter if they win a champiosnhip.

the blackouts look many times better than the other cw's. it's that leather upper instead of that ashy nubuck.

Couple new images I just saw, don't know if they've been posted yet
edit:  Fresh beat me to it

Man them joints terrible...Only joints I can see me coppin would be a Red Carpet Colorway long as it has similar colorblocking/materials as the VIIs if they are to make one...But overrall I don't like the route the VIII is going, I feel like the shoe is missing something.

not a fan of the all blacks, I like the black/red colorway I'm a fan of the nubuck

The regular leather looks so much nicer than anything with nubuck. It works much better with this shoe in my opinion. I dont think nubuck should be released on any colorways at all

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

NOT FEELING THESE...

whats you guys opinion?
nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-06.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-05.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-04.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-03.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-02.jpg
I'd buy this blacked-out pair... on sale. They look like durable, solid shoes.
No way I'm paying the premium/retail price for any colorway of the VIII, though.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

The regular leather looks so much nicer than anything with nubuck. It works much better with this shoe in my opinion. I dont think nubuck should be released on any colorways at all
i concur, i actually like the all blacks............ they aint making me drool but i'd rock'em........  im waiting to see if they perform better than the VII's, if they do, ill be in love.

The forefoot and higher flywire/carbon pieces look so out of place its not even funny. Those elements, although functional, cannot stand alone on a shoe.

Tinker had this original idea on the 1990 air trainer sc iii highs
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-bo-jackson-raiders.jpg

These Lebron VIIIs remind me so much of a generic shoe you'd find at kmart. Al Harrington style.

Even the trainer sc 2010 accomplished the same sort of forefoot and upper ankle flywire strap elements
nike-air-trainer-sc-2010-march-2010-3.jpg

The lebron VIII lacks so much creativity, its not even funny. Maybe it performs well?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the blackouts look many times better than the other cw's. it's that leather upper instead of that ashy nubuck.
agreed

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

NOT FEELING THESE...

whats you guys opinion?
nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-06.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-05.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-04.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-03.jpg

nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-02.jpg
I'm going for the triple crown, I already have the all black VI and VII Brons.

Back
Top Bottom