The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not till mid may ? Short on biscuits or something ?

We want these as soon as possible well me Atleast 3 months is enough time of waiting

I want them to hold off because I enjoy seeing how impatient people are and seeing the struggle in this thread with people having to switch credit cards and "budget" for these and worry about having 225.00 in their account for when Nike charges them..

Everybody in here already said they are going to resell anyway. Ill keep the shoes for myself but I have hundreds of other shoes and I don't mind waiting for them. I think it's dope when Nike can keep something like this under wraps

To many people treating these shoes like tax refund check. Crying foul and saying this is preventing them from buying other things, and ruining their budget. Techniclly as soon as you placed the order the shoes were paid for, how does that effect you now? Don't count ypur resell money before the shoes ship.

To many people treating these shoes like tax refund check. Crying foul and saying this is preventing them from buying other things, and ruining their budget. Techniclly as soon as you placed the order the shoes were paid for, how does that effect you now? Don't count ypur resell money before the shoes ship.

bingo.

They shipping this week or next week a bazillion reps said it already, and nike never charges you then ships 2 months later they will ship and give you tracking info, then when they drop off to ups you will get charged .

and bingo again

Im just relaying what the man from nike told me. I hope we get them this month, but from what he told me not till May

Any post that contain the words "a Nike rep told me" should be immediately deleted
Especially with regards to how many pairs get produced. If nike doesn't announce it, the reps won't have specific numbers, just what they do. They can extrapolate and guess actuall distro numbers but that's it.

I want them to hold off because I enjoy seeing how impatient people are and seeing the struggle in this thread with people having to switch credit cards and "budget" for these and worry about having 225.00 in their account for when Nike charges them..

Everybody in here already said they are going to resell anyway. Ill keep the shoes for myself but I have hundreds of other shoes and I don't mind waiting for them. I think it's dope when Nike can keep something like this under wraps
why hate on others & brag about what you have? & not everyone is reselling, but thanks for your input

Last edited:
Every day I stop by here to get my hopes up that they shipped or a pic was found. Everyday it never happens. Maybe the 2k14s are just a dream

nobody? many people knew it was may since it was discussed on the forum. you knew it was may 5th after the 1st time so the 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... probably shouldn't have happened for you if the may deadline was such a big deal. also, the reps have been saying mid to late march yet you guys have been bugging since the status changed even with the explanation of what "Preparing to ship" actually means.

that may deadline stopped 0 people from redeeming codes.
then cash out dude... you keep talking about what they will be flipping for or whatever. sell off the preorders (must be 2 if they are holding $500) and you wont have to have nike lock up your money anymore.

so you didnt know it said May 5 after you copped 4 pairs?  .. if your unhappy with the process just cancel/sell your order and be done with it. 

BINGO! posting over and over and over that the shoes need to ship is OD. we are just hitting the "mid march" timeframe so its just a waiting game now and if people really thought it was may 5th then they certainly don't need to be posting hurry up and ship while its still march.

Thank you. 100.

I understand everyone's opinion but for the person who sat and played the game 72+ plus hours who doesn't want his shoes now... Please kill ya self! Lol

why hate on others & brag about what you have? & not everyone is reselling, but thanks for your input

I'm not hating on other but its comical to me how all you baby resellers cant wait for a shoe to ship to you.
You already waited 2-3 months, whats another 2-3 months?

Its 1 damn sneaker. Its not gonna be the best sneaker ever, you wont get rich off it, and you wont be wowed from this pair.

We have members in here bugging nike reps every day on live chat and calling them bugging them for info or when these will ship… Why not just let it be??

I may be different but I loved knowing I had a bunch of Christmas presents coming but had no idea what they were. I may have tried to shake a few of them up early to see what they are but why not sit back and enjoy the procedure and the surprise of it all?

Nike doesnt do this often and its not gonna kill you to wait until may for a Lebron 11 that might profit you 500.00.

It's really not that serious

I'm not hating on other but its comical to me how all you baby resellers cant wait for a shoe to ship to you.

Its 1 damn sneaker. Its not gonna be the best sneaker ever, you wont get rich off it, and you wont be wowed from this pair.

We have members in here bugging nike reps every day on live chat and calling them bugging them for info or when these will ship… Why not just let it be??

I may be different but I loved knowing I had a bunch of Christmas presents coming but had no idea what they were. I may have tried to shake a few of them up early to see what they are but why not sit back and enjoy the procedure and the surprise of it all?

Nike doesnt do this often and its not gonna kill you to wait until may for a Lebron 11 that might profit you 500.00.

You calling all of us baby resellers? Get outta here w/ all the bs. you don't know me. You are the definition of a hater

Last edited:

Understand your point, but please notice 75% of the members bugging nike reps and complaining about the shoe's not shipping have joined NT in the past 3-4 months, pry only joined because of this code mess

Last edited:
Not consistently 72 hours but it took me 3 days including the fact I'm an adult with adult things to do from time to time
Ha I'm an adult as well, took me a pry 30 hours to get both codes, but that was over about a 2 and a half month period so only a few hours on weekends mostly and a couple hours during the week maybe

Like everything else take it with a grain of salt, but I used to work at Nike and my old manager asked the NorCal rep if he knew anything about the 2k14. The NorCal rep told my old manager the only thing he knows is there will be a "preview" pic before they are shipped. So I'm guessing we'll see a close up pic of a portion of the shoe before they ship lol.

Like everything else take it with a grain of salt, but I used to work at Nike and my old manager asked the NorCal rep if he knew anything about the 2k14. The NorCal rep told my old manager the only thing he knows is there will be a "preview" pic before they are shipped. So I'm guessing we'll see a close up pic of a portion of the shoe before they ship lol.
i dont even want a preview at this point tbh. just ship the **** shoes lol.

All I wanna know is if were still on track for a march shipment. i could care less if i see a pic first

Those whole experience has been interestingly fun, imo.  I would like to have them already but we all knew that their would be a wait involved.  I'm comfortable waiting, my order is in and thats all that matters now.  
smokin.gif

Created a tag just to speculate on these shoes. I dont even fully love the Lebron's, but i love the exclusivity of these. Part of the reason you used to buy Jordans is you only saw SOME people with them. Knowing only 2014 pairs of these shoes exist in a time where your favorite jordan has 500,000 copies of it floating in the world is amazing to imagine. Go outside, you'll see someone in your jordans, that wont happen with these shoes. Even if there ugly, the novelty alone will push these to $400 at a minimum, but den take into account Nike has managed to not leak ANY pics, do you understand how difficult that is? Noone has leaked the shoes, noone in the pipeline. If these shoes are actually fire, **** a yeezy.

Last edited:

Created a tag just to speculate on these shoes. I dont even fully love the Lebron's, but i love the exclusivity of these. Part of the reason you used to buy Jordans is you only saw SOME people with them. Knowing only 2014 pairs of these shoes exist in a time where your favorite jordan has 500,000 copies of it floating in the world is amazing to imagine. Go outside, you'll see someone in your jordans, that wont happen with these shoes. Even if there ugly, the novelty alone will push these to $400 at a minimum, but den take into account Nike has managed to not leak ANY pics, do you understand how difficult that is? Noone has leaked the shoes, noone in the pipeline. If these shoes are actually fire, **** a yeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom