The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this credit card stuff y'all are talking about makes me very happy that I paid with PayPal 
nthat.gif

what if i told you that everybody changing their CC / Address caused a delay in shipping...

Last edited:
Created a tag just to speculate on these shoes. I dont even fully love the Lebron's, but i love the exclusivity of these. Part of the reason you used to buy Jordans is you only saw SOME people with them. Knowing only 2014 pairs of these shoes exist in a time where your favorite jordan has 500,000 copies of it floating in the world is amazing to imagine. Go outside, you'll see someone in your jordans, that wont happen with these shoes. Even if there ugly, the novelty alone will push these to $400 at a minimum, but den take into account Nike has managed to not leak ANY pics, do you understand how difficult that is? Noone has leaked the shoes, noone in the pipeline. If these shoes are actually fire, **** a yeezy.
#Facts

Created a tag just to speculate on these shoes. I dont even fully love the Lebron's, but i love the exclusivity of these. Part of the reason you used to buy Jordans is you only saw SOME people with them. Knowing only 2014 pairs of these shoes exist in a time where your favorite jordan has 500,000 copies of it floating in the world is amazing to imagine. Go outside, you'll see someone in your jordans, that wont happen with these shoes. Even if there ugly, the novelty alone will push these to $400 at a minimum, but den take into account Nike has managed to not leak ANY pics, do you understand how difficult that is? Noone has leaked the shoes, noone in the pipeline. If these shoes are actually fire, **** a yeezy.
#Facts

#NoTruth

we rocked Jordans because Jordan was the man and some of us thought we could fly.
if you have a decent shoe collection then you don't have to worry about wearing the same shoe everyone else is wearing. just pull out some LBJ IVs or something and you will be "exclusive."
if the shoes are fire, the yeezy line will still poop on them. the Jordan line cant even touch the Yeezy line and im not even a Yeezy fan. I just acknowledge truth for what it is.

Y'all just keep hyping an unseen shoe up. Its really, really sad.

Last edited:
If not for the hype, then what's the point.  I'm annoyed with people bugging Nike reps, but what does it hurt when these guys are hyping these shoes up?  I've got a pair coming, because I collect Lebron's, I love the XI and I'm on my way to owning every released colorway (Even though buying some of them are really going to hurt.)  I just don't see what the problem is with people creating a hype/buzz over a shoe they ordered a few months ago.  That's like telling a little kid it's dumb to get excited over Christmas, it's not sad it's human nature, and it goes along with the shoe culture.  Some people think camping out for a shoe is sad, but it's commonly accepted and is really no different than getting hyped over this shoe regardless if you've seen it or not.  Some people will never be lucky enough to own a shoe with a limited run, I just fail to see what's sad about hyping it up.

I do think that people need to chill out with bugging Nike reps, especially when you're taking up time that could be better spent on someone who actually has a problem, not someone who thinks they're going to get a scoop on a shoe.  Nike hasn't even released a picture of the shoe, do you honestly think someone who works in a call center is going to be able to tell you anything that they haven't been fed through a script?  If they do, they're probably talking out of their backsides.

Last edited:

If not for the hype, then what's the point.  I'm annoyed with people bugging Nike reps, but what does it hurt when these guys are hyping these shoes up?  I've got a pair coming, because I collect Lebron's, I love the XI and I'm on my way to owning every released colorway (Even though buying some of them are really going to hurt.)  I just don't see what the problem is with people creating a hype/buzz over a shoe they ordered a few months ago.  That's like telling a little kid it's dumb to get excited over Christmas, it's not sad it's human nature, and it goes along with the shoe culture.  Some people think camping out for a shoe is sad, but it's commonly accepted and is really no different than getting hyped over this shoe regardless if you've seen it or not.  Some people will never be lucky enough to own a shoe with a limited run, I just fail to see what's sad about hyping it up.

I do think that people need to chill out with bugging Nike reps, especially when you're taking up time that could be better spent on someone who actually has a problem, not someone who thinks they're going to get a scoop on a shoe.  Nike hasn't even released a picture of the shoe, do you honestly think someone who works in a call center is going to be able to tell you anything that they haven't been fed through a script?  If they do, they're probably talking out of their backsides.

if not for the hype, then whats the point?
you guys fail to realize that you don't need hype to purchase a shoe. also, a lot of the people hyping the shoes are only hyping them to make them more appealing for resell.

I cant get with your analogy either. I mean, I have followed the thread since day 1 ( I actually created it) and have seen the stupidity that has happened in here. Guess you haven't.

if not for the hype, then whats the point?
you guys fail to realize that you don't need hype to purchase a shoe. also, a lot of the people hyping the shoes are only hyping them to make them more appealing for resell.

I cant get with your analogy either. I mean, I have followed the thread since day 1 ( I actually created it) and have seen the stupidity that has happened in here. Guess you haven't.
Just because I registered today doesn't mean I haven't followed it since the beginning either, I have.  There has been a TON of stupidity in this thread, and while I agree that there is no need to hype a shoe just to purchase one, but if someone has ordered the shoe already of course they're going to hype it.  I also agree that some people are hyping it to try and gas up the resell price, which is evident by the people that ordered multiple pairs.  Some people ordered these shoes solely because they think they're going to get rich off them, and yes, a lot of people are creating false hype because of that.  This shoe will more than likely NOT be like the Yeezy, not a single XI has been.

Once we see the shoe, then hype will either be warranted or there will be people with multiple pairs of shoes on their hands that they're underwater on.

I just don't see why telling these people who may be legitimately excited about these shoes that hyping them is sad is kind of out of place.  That's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Learn to read, I said part of the reason, and maybe you're rich, middle-to-upper class person, because if you came from low-income, you'd understand the "exclusivity" "actor of jordans. Maybe at your school all your rich friends had jordans, but not in my hood. The fact of the matter is, there is no shoe in your closet, that is as exclusive as these lebrons unless you sitting on some Air Mags. No matter how much you dont like Lebron as a player, or the shoes, there will only be 2014 pairs IN THE WORLD of these shoes. Thats real hype. Thats not "kanye-who-wears-skirts-hype- shoes.

And you act like yeezy2 werent hyped before we saw pictures. Carry on.

#NoTruth

we rocked Jordans because Jordan was the man and some of us thought we could fly.
if you have a decent shoe collection then you don't have to worry about wearing the same shoe everyone else is wearing. just pull out some LBJ IVs or something and you will be "exclusive."
if the shoes are fire, the yeezy line will still poop on them. the Jordan line cant even touch the Yeezy line and im not even a Yeezy fan. I just acknowledge truth for what it is.

Learn to read, I said part of the reason, and maybe you're rich, middle-to-upper class person, because if you came from low-income, you'd understand the "exclusivity" "actor of jordans. Maybe at your school all your rich friends had jordans, but not in my hood. The fact of the matter is, there is no shoe in your closet, that is as exclusive as these lebrons unless you sitting on some Air Mags. No matter how much you dont like Lebron as a player, or the shoes, there will only be 2014 pairs IN THE WORLD of these shoes. Thats real hype. Thats not "kanye-who-wears-skirts-hype- shoes.

they are a lot of other shoes that were made in less numbers.. What the MVP's and Championship pack were less then 1000 pairs each.. there are a ton of shoes that more exclusive then the 2k14's.  

At the end of the day these shoes are tied to video game.. and lebron has more exclusive shoes tied with championships and  MVP's that are more exclusive.. 

So I don't see this lebron as the most exclusive sneaker ever.. 

Last edited:

they are a lot of other shoes that were made in less numbers.. What the MVP's and Championship pack were less then 1000 pairs each.. there are a ton of shoes that more exclusive then the 2k14's.  

At the end of the day these shoes are tied to video game.. and lebron has more exclusive shoes tied with championships and  MVP's that are more exclusive.. 

Those shoes arent even in the same league. Those were "special" quickstrike releases or part of "packs" and you had to do nothing but be in the right place at the right time with the right amount of money to buy them. These Lebrons are in a whole nother ball park. They had specific requirements we've never seen before. You needed a next-gen console to even GET the shoes (1) you had to be DECENT enough to progress past a certain point in the game, (2) and you had to have the money to pay for the shoes which are more expensive than retail retro Jordans. (3) You couldnt auto bot these shoes like so many of you nerds on this site like to do. I mean use your head, this is 2014, shoes are unveiled MONTHS before release, NOONE has  leaked these shoes to the public, The precedent set for these are monumental.

bingo.

Those shoes arent even in the same league. Those were "special" quickstrike releases or part of "packs" and you had to do nothing but be in the right place at the right time with the right amount of money to buy them. These Lebrons are in a whole nother ball park. They had specific requirements we've never seen before. You needed a next-gen console to even GET the shoes (1) you had to be DECENT enough to progress past a certain point in the game, (2) and you had to have the money to pay for the shoes which are more expensive than retail retro Jordans. (3) You couldnt auto bot these shoes like so many of you nerds on this site like to do. I mean use your head, this is 2014, shoes are unveiled MONTHS before release, NOONE has  leaked these shoes to the public, The precedent set for these are monumental.

I had a shoe much less produced in my closet as recently as last year. I ultimately sold them to someone that wanted them more than I did but you honestly haven't been in the shoe game long if you think these brons are the most exclusive ever. I don't come from money either. I used to sell penny candy for a nickel to buy my shoes when I was little. ive just been around for a while so I know what im talking about.

and the yeezy thing.... I don't even see the point of "they were hyped before pics came out" after you mentioned yeezy 2s... the yeezy 1 made that. dudes went nuts when they saw him wearing them during appearances years ago.

I had a shoe much less produced in my closet as recently as last year. I ultimately sold them to someone that wanted them more than I did but you honestly haven't been in the shoe game long if you think these brons are the most exclusive ever. I don't come from money either. I used to sell penny candy for a nickel to buy my shoes when I was little. ive just been around for a while so I know what im talking about.

and the yeezy thing.... I don't even see the point of "they were hyped before pics came out" after you mentioned yeezy 2s... the yeezy 1 made that. dudes went nuts when they saw him wearing them during appearances years ago.
You may have a shoe much less produced, but were their requirements behind them? Were they Nikes? Nikes shoes that are actually sought after? Did everyone have an equal chance to buy them or nah? There are NO shoes you can compare this to. Not one. This is the first of a shoe like this, with these type of stipulations.  The fact that only 2014 pairs will be made to signify the year they release only enhances its value. And thats what people dont get. People on this board act like ppl dont buy lebrons, THEY DO.

oh I got you.. these shoes are going to be more special then the Championship X elites he wore in the finals to beat San Antonio and the Championship lows he wore for the celebration.. 

Right.  

You may have a shoe much less produced, but were their requirements behind them? Were they Nikes? Nikes shoes that are actually sought after? Did everyone have an equal chance to buy them or nah? There are NO shoes you can compare this to. Not one. This is the first of a shoe like this, with these type of stipulations.  The fact that only 2014 pairs will be made to signify the year they release only enhances its value. And thats what people dont get. People on this board act like ppl dont buy lebrons, THEY DO.

sounds like you just want to hype them up. have fun with that.

love when lurkers come out of the shadows to talk simpleness. :smokin

oh I got you.. these shoes are going to be more special then the Championship X elites he wore in the finals to beat San Antonio and the Championship lows he wore for the celebration.. 

Right.  
Oh, Were still comparing shoes that Lebron WORE to shoes noone probably outside of Nike and Lebron has even SEEN yet in life? Right...

sounds like you just want to hype them up. have fun with that.

love when lurkers come out of the shadows to talk simpleness.
smokin.gif
The problem is more people didnt get them than those that did. So there's gonna be exaggerated hate. I understand. If i missed out on these, I'd be mad too.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom