The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any Bank of America debit card users, keep an eye out in the mail for a new debit card that they have sent out to replace your old one...WITHOUT your request. Apparently information has been compromised at an unknown merchant. I have until April 2nd to switch, so if these don't ship by then and I can't switch my card number with Nike.....wow, I'm stressed smh

For any Bank of America debit card users, keep an eye out in the mail for a new debit card that they have sent out to replace your old one...WITHOUT your request. Apparently information has been compromised at an unknown merchant. I have until April 2nd to switch, so if these don't ship by then and I can't switch my card number with Nike.....wow, I'm stressed smh

BOA has had a lot of horrible problems like that recently, and this doesn't surprise me.

What about BOA credit cards?

It didn't say, it was just the standard "here's a new card because we take security serious". I don't mind the inconvenience of switching out all of my auto draft info with utilities, etc....but if it jacks with this shoe, I'm gonna be beyond fumed

My girl is a teller at boa and she said suttons up with your bank, they won't just send you a new card for "security" reasons unless you call and ask . Or if there is suspicious activity on the account like a lot of purchases at once they will only contact you to authorize you are making them.

Last edited:
Were you from venture ? And could be because of the target hack actually glad I never used my debit card there lol

Last edited:
My girl is a teller at boa and she said suttons up with your bank, they won't just send you a new card for "security" reasons unless you call and ask . Or if there is suspicious activity on the account like a lot of purchases at once they will only contact you to authorize you are making them.
I also received a new debit card in the mail like 2 years ago.  I never requested it nor ask what was the reason for sending the new card.  I just activated the new card and ignored the old one.

View media item 865712Just was thinking about these right here....
Doubt they are id's since they have an extra pair of laces.... Unless ids cme with an extra pair....
Anywho it really doesnt matter at this point
just came across that pic (for the 100 time lol but just nver noticed the xtra laces) so I thought I'd share with the fam.

If your card was about to expire they always send a new one check the exp date on the old card

I used to work at BOA I've never heard of them doing that unless your exp date was coming up or your card was compromised Also I still work in the banking industry and debit cards are so backed up from the target thing so I doubt they would cancel old cards and send new ones UNLESS you used it at target in which they would issue a new card

Let me know how this plays out bro

Last edited:
Just was thinking about these right here....
Doubt they are id's since they have an extra pair of laces.... Unless ids cme with an extra pair....
just came across that pic (for the 100 time lol but just nver noticed the xtra laces) so I thought I'd share with the fam.
Those were the ring ceremonies he wore at the beginning of the year. Pry just a sample from them, notice the sample box underneath.  Always a chance though I suppose I'm over speculating just gonna wait patiently.

Last edited:
There is a very small chance that I used it at Target but it's so long ago that I don't remember....very well could be that though. I'll hit up Nike without giving them all of my card information and see what they say. I don't want them accidentally canceling my order like they did with a NT'er that posted his problem a week ago. I'm holding off until the 2nd to switch anything so fingers crossed they get this over with beforehand!

Oh, and I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth area

There is a very small chance that I used it at Target but it's so long ago that I don't remember....very well could be that though. I'll hit up Nike without giving them all of my card information and see what they say. I don't want them accidentally canceling my order like they did with a NT'er that posted his problem a week ago. I'm holding off until the 2nd to switch anything so fingers crossed they get this over with beforehand!

Oh, and I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth area

What's the exp date on the old card? Also is it a debit or credit card?

View media item 865712Just was thinking about these right here....

Seems like he deleted it

What's the exp date on the old card? Also is it a debit or credit card?

It's a fairly new debit card, I'll have to check expiration when I get back to gym locker. I'm gonna call BoA on my ride home....appreciate the concern though! I'll post a follow up if I get it settled....just didn't know whether or not they were doing this with a lot of their customers

I think those Ring Ceremonies are definitely a possibility as the 2k14s. Especially since they never released to the public.

Y'all think they would hide for 4 months Ring Ceremonies? I fully expect these to have some sort of design on them, hence the price point being the same as GK and BHM.

Well after a round and round convo with BoA and then with Nike, it looks like they'll be able to switch the card.  I should be receiving a call in 2 days to verify.  The ones who had posted that they weren't able to switch payments were correct.  The Nike phone rep had initially told me that I couldn't AFTER the Nike Chat rep had told me to go ahead and switch cards, and needless to say I started sweating bullets lol.  He contacted a supervisor and then discovered that they were now allowing that information to be switched.  I didn't badger them for any info. regarding shipping date....but for some reason, I got the feeling that it wasn't going to be soon.  I could be wrong though, but it definitely sounded like they are holding off for a perfect time to strike with these.  Who knows, maybe they'll give LeBron a call and tell him to snatch the MVP back from Durant so they can hype it up 
laugh.gif

Well after a round and round convo with BoA and then with Nike, it looks like they'll be able to switch the card.  I should be receiving a call in 2 days to verify.  The ones who had posted that they weren't able to switch payments were correct.  The Nike phone rep had initially told me that I couldn't AFTER the Nike Chat rep had told me to go ahead and switch cards, and needless to say I started sweating bullets lol.  He contacted a supervisor and then discovered that they were now allowing that information to be switched.  I didn't badger them for any info. regarding shipping date....but for some reason, I got the feeling that it wasn't going to be soon.  I could be wrong though, but it definitely sounded like they are holding off for a perfect time to strike with these.  Who knows, maybe they'll give LeBron a call and tell him to snatch the MVP back from Durant so they can hype it up 
laugh.gif
how come they sent you a new card though?

how come they sent you a new card though?
No idea at all...pretty frustrating.  The BoA rep would only say that whenever they feel like information could have possibly of been compromised, they take the proper security measures.  Of course, her English was extremely bad so I just gave up since she was basically just reading a script.  

Hahaha, #soon. 
I think those Ring Ceremonies are definitely a possibility as the 2k14s. Especially since they never released to the public.
Yeah highly doubt that its RCs. A lot of shoes haven't released to the public, so that doesn't narrow down the search. I honestly think it'll be a new colorway, but deep down I hope its a WTL.

No idea at all...pretty frustrating.  The BoA rep would only say that whenever they feel like information could have possibly of been compromised, they take the proper security measures.  Of course, her English was extremely bad so I just gave up since she was basically just reading a script.  

Ok well at least it was a compromised issue then idk still odd though lol

Well after a round and round convo with BoA and then with Nike, it looks like they'll be able to switch the card.  I should be receiving a call in 2 days to verify.  The ones who had posted that they weren't able to switch payments were correct.  The Nike phone rep had initially told me that I couldn't AFTER the Nike Chat rep had told me to go ahead and switch cards, and needless to say I started sweating bullets lol.  He contacted a supervisor and then discovered that they were now allowing that information to be switched.  I didn't badger them for any info. regarding shipping date....but for some reason, I got the feeling that it wasn't going to be soon.  I could be wrong though, but it definitely sounded like they are holding off for a perfect time to strike with these.  Who knows, maybe they'll give LeBron a call and tell him to snatch the MVP back from Durant so they can hype it up :lol:

I recieved my new card last monday for no reason. The letter attached said that the old card would be deactivated on 3/24. On tuesday morning a total panic that they might charge me then and there I got on the phone with a nike rep and told them the situation. They were happy to help and stayed on hold while I activated the new card and then changed the information on the order. I recieved an email on friday morning saying that the card had been switched.

I totally don't understand why people are having trouble with them switching cards when mine was so easily done. I guess its just some reps hate their job and others don't. The rep I spoke with complemented me on my order history and said I was very lucky to have gotten through on some more recent items. She even said " You might have some trouble now that we have implemented our new captcha system."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom