The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but Nike didn't ask me for my cards security code when I changed cards (It originally asked for it when I purchased them) do you think that will  cause an issue with payment? They do have the correct card number on file, just curious if they will be able to charge me without the security code.....
They didn't ask for mine either and specifically said they didn't need it.  I had two different issues that I needed them to switch my card for, this being one of them....the other one, they sent me an email today and said it was corrected.  I'm still awaiting my call tomorrow from them to let me know that the card switch was finalized for the 2k14, if I don't hear from them I'll follow up on Friday.  I don't know if it'll help the process but I went ahead and updated my card info with my Nike account online.

They didn't ask for mine either and specifically said they didn't need it.  I had two different issues that I needed them to switch my card for, this being one of them....the other one, they sent me an email today and said it was corrected.  I'm still awaiting my call tomorrow from them to let me know that the card switch was finalized for the 2k14, if I don't hear from them I'll follow up on Friday.  I don't know if it'll help the process but I went ahead and updated my card info with my Nike account online.
i changed my card and i never got a call or email. I had to call to make sure it was changed.

It was only bad if you were grinding purely for the shoe. If you play it for fun it was the best MyPlayer experience to date.

Agree, I buy the 2k game every year and MyPlayer is the very first thing I start. I was 25+ games into MyPlayer mode without even knowing about the shoes.

It was only bad if you were grinding purely for the shoe. If you play it for fun it was the best MyPlayer experience to date.

Agree, I buy the 2k game every year and MyPlayer is the very first thing I start. I was 25+ games into MyPlayer mode without even knowing about the shoes.

I actually had fun with the process. My only thing was that I compressed both careers into a small window; therefore I was tired and cranky by the end :lol:

I did get to compare the ps4 version vs the xb1 and the ps4 version just ran better.

I actually had fun with the process. My only thing was that I compressed both careers into a small window; therefore I was tired and cranky by the end
laugh.gif

I did get to compare the ps4 version vs the xb1 and the ps4 version just ran better.
My first career was fun.. played that game non-stop from after I got off work until 12-1 a.m. for about a week.. then I got burnt out and it was more painful then enjoyable. 

I tried to play just for fun a couple of times later, but I just couldn't, so I sold it on ebay for 40 bucks. 

i hated it from the start 
laugh.gif

i thought they were gonna sell out fast so i played non stop for my first code. By the time i got my last code i remembered every cut scene by memory 
sick.gif

i hated it from the start :lol:

i thought they were gonna sell out fast so i played non stop for my first code. By the time i got my last code i remembered every cut scene by memory :x

The janitor discussion still burns in my memory. I also took a while just to figure out how to start my career. Kept trying to skip the into cut scene where we were at the park talking draft invite :lol:

My first career was fun.. played that game non-stop from after I got off work until 12-1 a.m. for about a week.. then I got burnt out and it was more painful then enjoyable.

I tried to play just for fun a couple of times later, but I just couldn't, so I sold it on ebay for 40 bucks.
You did it wrong man!  MyTeam is crazy fun.

i didnt have a xbox one and i told my boy about it i asked him could he do it for me and id pay him well he acts like a douche and goes no im gonna keep this for myself  so i think well im out of luck now i cant get a xbox until feb well he hits me up like 2 weeks later hey man you can have this code i just did. i didnt know i had to pay for the shoes.....
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love 2k14, its so realistic with the play calling and all. I won my pair the 1st year on my career. Never lost to Jackson Ellis at anything. My avg at the end of my season was like 40ish ppg, about 4 ast & reb, with avg 4 ast and 2 blks a game. Won all the awards you would want to win. Then when my season was over and I won the championship they sent me the message about my shoes. This was in like November/ early December. Played as a point guard

I actually had fun with the process. My only thing was that I compressed both careers into a small window; therefore I was tired and cranky by the end :lol:

After I found out about the shoes, I was hoping I would get a pair but I didnt put any extra time in. It was kind of like, "If I get them that would be great, if not, oh well" type of deal. Seriously, I got the PS4 and 2K the day it released and I still didnt get the code until 12/22 give or take a few days. I really thought they would be gone by then. Its hard to put in the hours that was expected to achieve the code when your working 40-50hrs per week. You better believe as soon as I got the code it was like running the 100m to my computer :lol:

I heard it took like 60 games though. Or 80 or something, I forget. I don't think I've played any sports game 60+ times recently (3rd & 4th gen)

greatabyss43 greatabyss43 - I feel u man. same situation for me.

I had 2k when I heard about the contest but I was like "man, im not even gonna try. dudes gonna go ham and leave me looking stupid."

i kept an eye out and after a few days, I decided to go all in when I heard people were actually able to get codes days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom