The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
after you get the deal and play the heat
\

Each schedule for each team if different, so playing the Heat doesn't matter.

For me, I didn't get my deal until my 2nd season, and I got my Nike deal, then I simmed until the next key game, and once you get your signature shoe is when you get the code..

Thanks bro! I'm hoping that's the same for me, then once you get the Nike deal you get the code? Sorry if I'm repeating questions just asking people who have done it is so helpful!
should be soon it all depends on schedule some people got to make the shoe right after the deal, others after playing the rival team others after playing Jackson Ellis

Last edited:
For those who didn't get the code till the second season, do you know the reason for that? Was your rating not high enough?

should be soon it all depends on schedule some people got to make the shoe right after the deal, others after playing the rival team others after playing Jackson Ellis

Thanks for the help. Idk who the cavs rival is Lol. I hope it's soon I'm burnt out!!

For those who didn't get the code till the second season, do you know the reason for that? Was your rating not high enough?
i heard it has to do with averages I had 34ppg 0.7 rpg 5.7apg when I was signed I was number 1 in power rankings above lebron and kid too

does anyone know whether you can just make a new my-player on the PSN account you previously got your first code on? I have 40,000 VC left over and I don't feel like buying for a whole new PSN.

does anyone know whether you can just make a new my-player on the PSN account you previously got your first code on? I have 40,000 VC left over and I don't feel like buying for a whole new PSN.

I don't think anyone has tried using same account... Would be foolish to do so... Totally different account is recommended

42 games and just stayed with my friend/agent and now my sizes are sold out. Head to the mall tomorrow to see if a 9.5 or 11 could possibly work.

when you get injured & choose to have it looked at (therefore missing some games) does that still count toward your 60 game minimum? I'd think so but not sure..

when you get injured & choose to have it looked at (therefore missing some games) does that still count toward your 60 game minimum? I'd think so but not sure..
I played through it, coach will tell you to prove that you are not hurt and do work. I think it slows you down you miss games.

Last edited:
Smh my size is sold out.

Chose Spritr, now kia is interested but have to win the next 6/10 games. Not looking good for ya boy and this code.

Friend of mine was gonna give me his but he's only at all star break playing realistically. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom