The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you HAVE to be a starter? I'm at game 55 with a rating of 97 and still not a starter. Any help? Man I suck

Last edited:
My team has been on absolute tear lately. 20 game win streak. I just turned down the other agent, gettin closer

The agent just said Gatorade wants to sponsor me. Already got nike is this the norm? Waiting to design the shoe!!

Went out to party tonight just got home and ordered my 11.5!

I hate NBA 2k now lol damn that's too much video games !!!

Went out to party tonight just got home and ordered my 11.5!

I hate NBA 2k now lol damn that's too much video games !!!

Yeah. And it's crazy, sizes are actually disappearing now. This will start a new rush for codes. I started a 2nd guy to casually play through to a code but i doubt ill be able to snag a second one.

Guess we were wrong on the made to order thing. Hopefully the design is well thought out.

Really? I haven't been in here since I got mine. Where's that Niketalk cop that jumped on me in the Lebron 11 thread when I said sizes were still available, saying "their made to order" "I was repeating and giving out false info"? People will swear they know something in here to look cool. Lol

Last edited:
Really? I haven't been in here since I got mine. Where's that Niketalk cop that jumped on me in the Lebron 11 thread when I said sizes were still available, saying "their made to order" "I was repeating and giving out false info"? People will swear they know something in here to look cool. Lol
I don't think it was intended as shots at you, I think people rationalized that nike would fill 2014 orders, produce and ship assuring every 'winner' got their size because that would make sense. Not that there would be a predetermined size distribution for a shoe with no finalized design (or what appears to be not finalized).

people just saw that all sizes were left for a long time and assumed that they were made to order

but alotta people can't even play online and it takes alotta hours to complete and meet the criteria

people also assumed the shoe isn't made already, to my knowledge that isn't proven

Last edited:
I didn't take it personal. Its just funny how someone can tell me I was wrong based off hearsay. Dude knew just as much as I did. Lol

rumored 2k14 lebron. apparently sizes are selling out so that could only mean they are made already.

could just be ANOTHER all star galaxy shoe 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wow those look dope!!!!! I hope it is like that because if I ever want to sell them heads have always beasted on the whole galaxy theme. There's people on here with multiple codes and I hope they cash in on it because this was so much work. I played for like 7 hours straight to finish up yesterday

Got an 11.5 but kinda regret it I wore my Xmas last night they're an 11 they are snug but so comfy, the 11.5 I have in KPs and AVM give me more room but I usually wear elite socks to help with the heel slippage.

Probably should've got an 11 but all good I'm just glad I got the code I'm done with 2k man I'm never playing again lol

I wanna go in on a second code I just don't think I'll even have time to make it

Last edited:
Game 60 no sprite offer or anything. Does that have to pop up before nike?

I have all the requirements at this point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom